Chapter 4: Hitomi's Secret

━━━━ 2nd of July, 2020 ━━━

2:04 A.M.

"Okay," Hitomi said as she ran her hands through her hair. "How- how do I even start?" She asked herself as she nibbles on the tip of her fingernails. "I'm just stressed, you know? How can someone do that to Yujin?" She asked rhetorically. Hitomi looks back and saw that all the girls are still far apart. But Chaeyeon, she's staring at you. A glint of frustration visible in her eyes.

"Okay so, when did the murder happen?" She asked. "10 p.m- 12 a.m.? Heck I never went to the basement at that time." Hitomi said as she pull you to the corner, where no one will have a view of you two. Like she's afraid that if anyone of the other girls will hear her, she's done.

"I really want to keep this to myself. But..I want to put justice to Yujin's murder case." Hitomi pauses, like she's trying to look for all the possible words out there that will help her get out of this.

Afterall, one wrong word will lead to a huge mess.

"Around 10, I went out to the living room to see that Nako, Yena and Yuri are watching some stuffs on our t.v but.." She sighs, as she puts her hand on her cheeks. "Wonyoung.."

She said as she looks back at the living room. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when no one is looking at her.

"She's wiping this wooden baseball bat. And I'm pretty sure it was found at the crime scene, right?" Hitomi said as her legs can't keep still. She fidgets with her hair until she breaks down to the floor. "She doesn't even know how to play baseball..."

"God," Hitomi said like she's holding her breath since earlier. "Don't tell her this.." She pleads as she looks at you with worry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tell wonyoung •

(if you choose this, then wonyoung will most likely to tell the truth and not rumors.)

keep it •
(wonyoung will be skeptical and
will most likely to spread rumors.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"But!" She said as she bites her lip. "At that same time, Minju wasn't there as well as Eunbi. I checked their rooms and they are not there." Hitomi said as she hunched her back.

"But, after that I got tired and went back to my room. I even locked my door." She said as bullets of sweat are clearly seen on her forehead. "I then relaxed, watched some anime, then all of a sudden. A scream. I never heard a scream that is that loud. So I quickly went out to see...."

"A ruckus, and in a blink of an eye,"

"Yujin's dead."

comment a question for hitomi. it
will be answered on the next chapter.

now, who do you want to talk to, next?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lee chaeyeon •
(if you refuse to pick her, then she will
most likely to tell rumors instead of truth.)

jang wonyoung •
(love is blind, now i'm blind.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEAVE ONE QUESTION
TO THE PERSON YOU CHOSE.
REMEMBER PUT IT ON THE SAME
LINE OR IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

httpcherryulcola
07.09.20
[ votings are now closed;
questions are picked. ]