Chapter 9: Believe Eunbi?

━━━ 2nd of July 2020 ━━━

2:48 A.M.

"So," Eunbi pauses as she rubs the nape of her neck. "I'll guess I'll start now," she said before she twist the rings on her fingers. "But before that, I want you to," she said before her eyes glisten under the moonlight.

"Believe me. Please, I think I am your only hope in finding the true murderer(s) now." Eunbi said as she cross her arms.

"Okay then, what was the time again? Oh, 10 okay. Heck I forget things so easily these days." She started as she stare into space. "Hmm, let me recall. Give me a minute."

After a minute, exactly a minute, she spoke again.

"I was at the kitchen," She said as she wraps her arms around her. "I think I'm cleaning at that time. Then Wonyoung went to me and whispered something. It's private, I'm sorry I can't tell you." She stammered as she looks down at her feet.

"Okay, let's proceed. After that, Minju said that Chaewon went out to go to the convenience store. I was kind of mad as it's dangerous, you know? But good thing Minju said that she'll go there to fetch Chaewon." Eunbi said as she shuffles her hair, making it messy.

"Then I went to the living room, I saw Yena and Nako watching t.v., Yuri was with them earlier but she's gone. I asked Yena to where her girlfriend could possibly be, and she just said out in the front porch where Kkura and Chaeyeon was." Eunbi said before breathing in loudly. Like she's out of air.

"Which was weird, you know? I never saw Yuri interfere in Kkura and Chaeyeon's bonding time." Eunbi said as she sighed. "After that I went inside my room, then played some music while I work. In a snap of a finger, someone shouted. Gosh," she said as she tremble.

"The shout was traumatizing." Eunbi said as she looks at you intently, as she whispers a little 'you believe me right?' but everything about her expression and movements gives you a way new other vibe.

She sighed before continuing, "I went out, ran to the basement and the smell of blood immediately lingered around the room. Then I, I mean, everybody just broke down into tears."

"Believe me."

• notif! •
new messages from: o&b=ct

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━• notif! •new messages from: o&b=ct

[ignore time stamps.]

a life is at stake, choose wisely.

yes
(kiss and kill.)

or

no
(alive but dead.)

httpcherryulcola
07.11.20
i didn't proofread, i'm sorry for any mistakes. i'll sleep now so i won't be able to reply. good night uwu!♡