Chapter 15: Chaewon's Up

━━━━ 2nd of July 2020 ━━━

4:00 A.M.

"Do you really think I could do that?" Chaewon asked, a red blush covering her cheeks. "Don't get me wrong, it's just never in life I imagined me doing such a thing," she said, her huge brown blanket giving her a hard time to move properly.

"Besides, I'm not in here when the murder happened," she reasoned out, her hair sticking to her blanket and face. "I was in the convenience store, I think Minju already told you, right?"

"Mhm, thought so too. If you want an evidence. I kept the plastic bag and snacks on our kitchen shelves," Chaewon said, pointing at the kitchen where everybody in the house avoids right now.

"What more should I say? I mean, I already explained my side." She said, finally taking her blanket off.

"Yujin and I are just friends. We are in the same group, you know. But we are not really close, which gave a point- that why would I do it when we are not even close?" She said, like she's eating the words that leaves her lips.

"Sorry, I'm just stressed." She said before massaging her cheeks, "Minju, she's," she sighed before looking down. "Acting weird since earlier. I don't know why."

"Okay, shit," she said, holding her breath in, "it's our issue. It totally has nothing to do with the murder. I'm sorry," Chaewon gulps as she closes her eyes, absorbing all the words she said.

"Change topic, any questions?" She asked while looking away, "anyone who is suspicious?" She repeats as she squints her eyes, thinking.

"Hyewon?" Chaewon said as she purse her lips. "I passed by her last time and she was sweating a lot, she also came from, what it looks like the basement." She said before shaking her head strongly.

"Scratch that, I don't want to point at anyone but if it helps in solving the case, then okay.." she sighed loudly.

"I'll leave you now," she said before rushing in the house, she even left her blanket on the floor.

The weird thing is, why is she avoiding eye contact?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• | reveal | •

vul jsbl, mvy fvb. pgvul
vmmpjphs jvsvyz hyl uva pujsbklk.

(one clue for you, izone
official colors not included.)

- it's Caesar cipher language.

- .-. .- -.-. -.- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / ... . ...- . -. .-.-.-

(track one of seven.)

-it's morse code.

please leave a question.👉👈

kang hyewon •
(it is your final chance.)

• miyawaki sakura •
(i don't tell lies.)

httpcherryulcola
are you all still enjoying this? 👉👈
sorry for a short-shtty ud :( i also forgot to ask you all last time so i just decided to put chaewon.♡ and this book is near ending! i hope you all have a suspects in mind now.👀

a quick thank you again for all of my readers.♡ have a good night or day! after this au, i plan on taking a break here on wattpad. it is just overwhelming sometimes. that's all, am singing off to sleep now, thank you!♡