Chapter 5: Chaeyeon's Turn

━━━ 2nd of July, 2020 ━━━

2:15 A.M.

"What?" Hitomi asked as she puts her bangs behind her ear, "Why am I nervous?" She repeats your question. She darts her eyes to her friends as she smiles sadly.

"I'm not nervous, okay? It's just.." She sighs. "Sad, and frustrating. But being nervous- yeah, okay I can't help it." She mumbles, just then a sudden gasp ringed through the house. It's so audible as everyone is so quiet.

"What was that?" She asked as she peeked to her friends.

Yena and Yuri are missing.

"Oh, don't be worried. They are just maybe hanging out in their room." Hitomi reasoned out with a thin smile.

'Smile?...weird.'

"Any more questions?" She asked.

"Did you see anything else that was suspicious?"

"Suspicious? That is kind of vague. But... if you are talking about me seeing the objects found in the crime scene, then yes." She said, curling her fingers into a tight fist.

"Don't tell the others, okay? Especially that Wonyoung thing. Please." She begs as you just nodded, eyes not making any contact.

"Just the butcher knife..Chaeyeon, she always cooks for us. With Eunbi, but aside from them, no one touches the knives. Quite weird, right?" She chuckles bitterly.

━━━━━━━━━
notif! •
new messages from: o&b=ct

[ ignore time stamps, and the clue she is referring to is not associated with her codename

the clue she is referring to is
not associated with her codename. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Finally, my turn." Chaeyeon said as she dragged you to the front porch. Meters away from the other girls.

"So I guess I'll narrate to you what happened, right?" She said as her slightly damp hair sticks to the side of her face.

"Hmm, I'm with Sakura earlier. Maybe 10 to 11 pm. I'm not really aware of the time when I'm with Kkura." She starts as she tugs her cardigan closer to her body.

"We were just chilling here at the front porch. I don't know, talking about some stuffs." She pauses as she looks back, just to make sure no one is spying on them.

"Just then, I heard a loud, super loud crack. I don't know where it came from. But since we were outside, I guessed it was just a tree branch that snapped into two." She finishes as she eyes you with a sly smile.

"That's all. Because when we stepped a foot inside, Wonyoung was already crying. Then we found out that, Yujin was murdered." She said as she ties her hair into a ponytail.

"About the baseball bat, actually. . ." She said , hesitating whether she should say it or not. "Eunbi and Yujin were playing baseball earlier, maybe past 6. But that's all. I'm not saying Eunbi did it, okay? But who knows? Plus, Eunbi is so strong too."

"Shit.." She mumbles realising all the mess that she had said.

"Be quiet, don't tell anyone that or else..." she said as she gives you a subtle glare before looking straight infront.

"Nevermind. Am I done now?" She asked irritatingly.

"What did you and Yujin last talked about?"

She looks at you in disbelief as she puts her hand on top of her chest. "That is private but I don't want you to suspect me into hiding an information or something so,"

"We talked about dogs. That's it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
• jang wonyoung •
(choose her or you will never get
the chance to talk to her again.)

• kwon eunbi •
(rumor, gossip.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEAVE A QUESTION.
I'LL RANDOMLY CHOOSE 3.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
httpcherryulcola
07.09.20