Chapter 12: Minju's Tea

━━━━ 2nd of July 2020 ━━━━

3:18 A.M.

Minju took Chaewon's hands on her own before hugging the girl tightly. They whispered something to each other before Chaewon finally lets Minju go. The younger then smiled before walking towards you with wobbly legs.

"Hi," Minju greets as she puts the cup of tea near her face, the smell of green tea filled the air making her relaxed. "Want some?" Minju asked, blushing. "I just got it from the convience store. I'm sure Chaewon will give hers to you." She added.

"Oh, okay." Minju sighs before looking up at the sky. No stars could be seen as the clouds hung low, like it's going to rain soon.

"It was between 10p.m. to 12a.m. when our Yujinnie was murdered, right?" Minju asked like she doesn't know, she then brushed her hair stressfully. "We were so close, you know? I treated her as my closest bestfriend." She started, before sipping her green tea.

"Before 10, I was chilling at the balcony. Admiring the city lights and enjoying the fresh air." She pauses before looking at the back. "Then I got a text from Chaewon." She said before putting her cup down. She grabbed her phone that was in her pocket before scrolling through her messages.

"Here," Minju said as she hands you her phone.

"She's my girlfriend by the way," Minju said with an obvious tone

"She's my girlfriend by the way," Minju said with an obvious tone. She scratches her left arm, with a worried look on her face before continuing, "She texted me that excactly at 9:55p.m. so we were at the convience store when the murder happened." Minju bites her lips before putting her phone back in her pocket. "I feel so shitty I didn't get to help our DaengDaeng."

"Also, before I left, I asked a permission to Eunbi first. Then I bumped to Hyewon before I went out." Minju said as she spill the tea at the grass. Not wanting to drink it anymore. "I don't know what Hyewon was doing near the basement. But she was sweating a ton, like she ran a whole marathon,"

"Anyways, I arrived at the convience store at, uhm, 10:15? I'm a slow walker you see." She chuckles.

"Then there, I saw my girlfriend, Chaewon, with a bunch of snacks in her hand. We paid, then stayed out for a few minutes before going back at the dorm. Hm, maybe we got back at 11:38 p.m., and heck," Minju said before kicking the rock. "Yujin's not with us anymore. She," She pauses as tears continuously flows down. "She's dead."

Minju became silent for a few minutes, her sobs giving her a hard time to breath.

"Do I have any suspects in mind? Uhm," Minju said after calming down. She hums as she thinks before wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"Maybe Hyewon? I don't know...she just once told me that she's envious of Yujin. As the younger girl gets all these magazine photoshoots." Minju said as she licks her dry lips. "I don't want to accuse anyone, really."

• no new messages. •

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
• kim chaewon •
(i was her first.)

• jo yuri •
(now is your last chance or else
she won't talk to you ever again.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

leave some questions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
httpcherryulcola
07.15.20