Chicago

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating yesterday! Here is the wedding!!

(Ricky's POV)

I don't really know how to feel about today. Nini and I are going to head to the airport at 5:30 a.m. So early I know but it's 4:00 and I'm heading over to Nini's at 5 so I have an hour to make sure I packed everything and to get ready. I just put on some comfy clothes cause it's about a 4 hour flight which is not bad. 

(Nini's POV)

(Nini's POV)

I'm nervous for the wedding but I'm excited to explore after with Ricky! I also hate planes even though my family are travelers they still scare me! But I'll be ok cause I'll have Ricky with me! I packed everything the night before, yes I know I'm a procrastinator but I can't help it! Anyways I have to start getting ready cause Ricky will be here soon! I just put on one of Ricky's sweatshirts because he left it her last time he was here so it is now mine!

~~Time skip to the airport~~

(General POV)

Ricky- Bye dad! I'll call you!

Mike- You better! Love you son! Try to have fun!

Ricky- I'll try!

Nini- Don't worry I'll make sure he does!

Mama C- I'll make sure Mama D is fine Nini you don't have to worry!

Nini- You'll call me if anything happens!

Mama C-  Don't worry and she is supposed to get out when you get back so everything will be fine!

Nini- Ok we have to go! I love you Mama!

Mama C- I love you too! Call us when you get there!

Ricky- We will don't worry!

[Mike and Carol drive off and it's just Nini and Ricky by themselves]

Nini- Can we get Starbucks while we are waiting?

Ricky- Anything for you!

Nini- You ok? You usually say baby or angel after!

Ricky- Yeah just a little nervous for the wedding.

Nini- Hey look at me! I'll be with you the entire time!

Ricky- You'll never leave my side?

Nini- Pinky promise!{She says as she holds her pinky out}

Ricky- Good{He says as he wraps his pinky around hers}

~~Time skip to boarding~~

Nini- Oh that's our group let's go! {She says nervously}

Ricky- Hey are you ok?

Nini- Yeah other than my giant fear of airplanes I'm good!

Ricky- Hey our pinky promise goes for you too! I'll never leave your side!

Nini- Yeah I know I'm just thinking of worst case scenarios and when I try not thinking then I start worrying about you and I just want to shut my brain off!

Ricky- Hey why are you worrying about me?

Nini- Cause it's not the best experience to be going to your Mom's wedding to a new man!

Ricky- Hey I'll be fine cause you're here and that's all I need!

Intercom- Flight A37 is now boarding group 2! Group 2!

Nini- Ok we should get on the plane!

Ricky-  Come on!

[They are now sitting in their seats next to each other. Ricky is on his phone talking to his dad and Nini is on the phone with her mom]

Pilot-  This is your captain speaking! We will depart in just a minute so please put all electronics away and prepare for take off!

Ricky- You ready Angel?

Nini- With you here bubs! I'll be ok!

[Throughout the flight they spent their time playing games that Ricky had brought because he is just a child! They listened to music together, Nini slept on Ricky for a little before hearing an announcement]

Pilot- We are now preparing for landing! Make sure your seat is upright and your tray table is stowed away! We will be on land in approximately 15 minutes!

Pilot- We are now in Chicago, Illinois! It is currently 72 degrees Fahrenheit and it is 9:30! Enjoy your stay and thank you for choosing Jet Blue!

Nini- You ready?

Ricky-  Sure maybe yes I don't know we'll see what happens!

Hey guys Sorry this is just a filler chapter! I wanted the plane to be it's own chapter!💕