Untitled Part 4

Oliver slowly stalked forward, the anger he was feeling vibrating off of his body. He was Al-Sah-Him and was fast becoming the best assassin in the League. He was not going to let this little blonde whirlwind get the best of him. But as he got closer, she pulled her hand up and a blade met his throat.

"You are full of surprises Akilah." he said. He could easily take the blade from her but just as he did when they first met, he kept still.

Felicity could feel excitement coursing through her veins. His nearness made her feel sexually alive. But she didn't want him thinking she was some damsel in distress that he needed to continually rescue. She was one of the best female assassin's in the League and she needed to make sure he was fully aware of that.

"I like to keep my opponent's on their toes." She kept the blade right at his jugular.

"You think I can't get that blade from you?" Oliver was genuinely curious if she thought she could best him.

"I dare you to try Al-Sah-Him." He looked into her eyes and saw the challenge, and his eyes narrowed with confidence. He kept her gaze on him as he slowly moved his hand forward. He quickly gripped her wrist and before he could wrestle the blade, she twisted underneath him, suddenly behind him she moved the blade to the side of his neck.

"Nice try." She teased, her voice cocky, but he could feel the electricity coming from her. She was enjoying this. He kept still again.

"Your good, I will grant you that", he said keeping his breathing even and low. He slowly turned to where he was facing her and she smirked up at him as she moved the blade slightly to the side.

He started moving toward her and she backed up, but kept the knife near his throat. "But you see Akilah, you underestimated this opponent."

"How so?" She swallowed as his blue eyes lit with a sensual fire that held her mesmerized. She felt her back hit the door but she still kept the blade near his throat. He placed a hand on either side of her head on the door, and her eyes flickered down to his mouth.

"I have strength on my side." he shifted a little closer.

"Really?" She lowered her blade, and placed it in the sheath. He stood over her not moving, close enough for their breaths to mingle and Felicity let her hands slide up and rest on his chest. She gave him a sexy smile and he grew a little leery. Then before he could do anything else, she shoved him as hard as she could. He lost his balance and stumbled backwards landing awkwardly on the bed on his back. He sat up quickly and stretching out his leg, swept her feet from underneath her. She fell heavily to the floor with a humph, and he pulled his blade from his sleeve and hovered over her, placing it at her neck.

By this point their exertions were causing them to breathe a little heavier and Oliver's eyes slid down to her chest before they moved back up to her eyes. She was definitely turned on and she licked her lips.

"Remember when I said I was not looking for anything serious?", she said. He kept the blade to her throat.

"Yes!"

"That rule still applies. This whatever it is between us will just be for our mutual pleasure and nothing more." She shifted below him, and he caressed the knife blade across her cheek and down her neck before he returned it to his sleeve. He stood suddenly and held out a hand to help her to her feet and as she stood he tugged her to his chest and placed his arms around her waist.

He lowered his head to where their lips were barely touching, "Agreed. I don't want to upset a certain blonde assassin."

She slid her arms up around his neck pressed closer to him. "You are a smart man Al-Sah-Him." She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his jugular. She could feel his heartbeat speed up a little and she smiled against his neck. She affected him and she loved it and he affected her too. She started unbuttoning his shirt and his eyes watched her with intense hunger as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders. God he was built like a god and her eyes devoured each muscle ridge. His fingers reached for hers and the buttons were soon undone as her shirt fell to the floor. Oliver leaned down and kissed her with a hungry want and she pressed against him, a soft sigh escaping their kiss at the feel of his hard chest.

The rest of their clothing quickly fell away, and soon they were lying on the bed, his body nestled between her thighs, his weight on his elbows holding himself above her. Their kiss was wild with abandon, and Felicity let her hands drift down his back and she tugged his hips closer as he lifted her knees to bracket his waist. He pressed his hips into her and she could feel his hardness slide along her slit. She whimpered at the friction and tugged his mouth for a deeper kiss her hand drifting into his hair. He pulled back and glanced around, "Condom?" he gasped.

She shook her head, "Pill!"

Oliver groaned at the thought of being inside her with nothing between them, and he shifted his hips feeling her wetness coat his length. He moaned into her mouth as she pulled him back for another deep dark kiss, and soon he was sliding inside of her. Fully seated, they both didn't move and barely breathed. There was something so familiar, so right about being joined that neither wanted to lose the feeling.

"Al-Sah-Him! Please", she begged. She needed him to move.

"Call me Oliver!", he said and kissed down her neck, nipping her pulse point.

"Oliver!", she breathed, and Oliver thought he had never heard anything so beautiful as his name on her lips.

He started to move, and he whispered into her mouth. He wanted to know her real name. "What is your name Akilah?" Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back as she moved her hips to meet his, their bodies moving as if they had been together before.

"Felicity!", she said softly.

As they both started to climb toward their release, they each said the other's name between moans and gasps, and both were surprised at how familiar it felt.

Soon they were moving together in a frenzy his thrusts hard, her hips snapping up to meet his and they cried out each other's names as they both came with a crescendo of pleasure.

As they both drifted back down he nuzzled her neck, and then pulled out of her and laid on his back by her side.

Neither knew what to do with the emotions that were swarming them both, so they both stayed silent. He finally turned to her and gave her a somber look.

"Casual, right?"

"Right!"

She smiled at him and as they looked into each other's eyes neither one would admit. It was already way beyond that.