Untitled Part 26

Felicity walked into the apartment with Oliver close behind her. The tension between them was palpable and she knew their talk would be heated. They had both removed their balaclavas and Oliver was now standing in the living room, his hands on his hips looking down at the floor.

"You changed the plan without letting John and Lyla know!", he finally said, anger tingeing his words.

"I needed to make sure that you were not in over your head.", she said, stiffly.

"You changed the plan without letting John or Lyla know Felicity.", he said, his voice exasperated. "I told you I could handle this. But even if I couldn't, you know you don't ever go into an unknown situation alone.", he said and finally looked at her.

"Oliver! You and I were kept apart for months, our memories stripped, our love taken away from us. I could not lose you again and so yes, I changed the plan and I followed you to the warehouse.", she said, her anger coming to the surface. "Once I knew you were ok and had things under control, I left.", she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

Oliver stepped closer to her. "What if Darhk's men had captured you? I would not have known where to start looking for you.", he said, his anger rising as well.

"I can take care of myself as well Oliver.", she said. His nearness was affecting her as it always did, but she stood her ground. They had to get this out in the open.

Oliver felt his body vibrating with anger and love for her. She clearly did not know how much she meant to him or she would not have gone by herself.

"Felicity, you have to trust me. You cannot go with me every time I am in the field, and you have to trust that I am going to come back to you.", he said. That did it for Felicity. He had been basically electrocuted by Darhk and he wanted her not to worry?

"I trust you more than anyone in this world Oliver! Today you were electrocuted by Darhk. Electrocuted!" She stepped closer their chests heaving as their anger at the situation started to bubble over. "I would have killed every single man in that building today to get to you.", she said.

Oliver rubbed his temples. The woman was exasperating. "You understand that by going rogue you put my mission at risk, don't you? And now both Darhk and Waller have seen you and know you are connected to me and the League.", he shouted.

"Well it's a good thing you got them recorded then.", she yelled back.

"Felicity!!!", he was damn frustrated.

"Oliver!! If you think for one minute that you are going to make me regret following you today, you can save your breath!", she said.

They stared at each other their eyes saying everything. And then they were kissing. Their hands were moving over each other in a frenzy, their mouths devouring each other. His hands moved up to hold her head as his lips plundered hers, their tongues dancing. Felicity reached for his shirt and tugged it out of his pants before she started working on the buttons. She groaned as he nipped her bottom lip and she decided the buttons were way too slow.

She pulled his shirt up and he lifted his arms as she tugged it over his head. Their lips flew back together as they both worked on her shirt. He pushed it off her shoulders and he tugged her hips to his, letting her feel the hard length of him. Their emotions were driving them and Felicity felt him reach for her pants, undoing the buttons before he shoved them down her legs.

Their lips tangled and danced and Felicity started to think she was going to combust as she gripped his head and deepened the kiss. She kicked her pants to the side as he pushed down her panties and soon she was naked from the waist down. Their kisses were deep and hot as he started to walk her backwards toward table. He picked her up and sat her on top before he reached down and unbuttoned his pants. She shoved them and his boxers down his waist with her hands and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he pulled her hips forward. He kissed her with a heated intensity as he reached his hand down and slid it between her legs. She opened for him and a growl sounded deep in his chest when he felt just how wet and ready she was for him. She used her heels to urge him forward and he tilted her hips up before he pushed deep inside of her.

She moaned loudly, their movements and bodies out of control for each other and she gripped his shoulders as his hands gripped her hips holding her as he started to thrust into her. They moved against each other over and over as the sounds of their bodies meeting drove them close to insanity. Felicity held him to her tightly as he buried his head in her neck and thrust over and over and over. It was like he was chasing demons and she felt her body start to pulse as he pushed her higher and higher.

He kissed up her neck and his hot breath hitting her ear caused shivers to course through her and feeling her response to him, Oliver became relentless. Felicity felt her body release, her cries echoing around the room, and she squeezed him inside of her body became sesnsitive and she slowly started to come down. Felicity leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Come for me Oliver!" The husky sound of her voice, her wet hot sheath were too much and soon Oliver was releasing inside of her. His body shuddered as he came and he collapsed on top of her, exhausted, sated, satisfied.

She gently kissed his face, across his cheek and along his shoulder as he laid there, still inside of her.

"I am going to let you clean the table.", she said with a grin, and Oliver started laughing, his body shaking. He slowly pulled out of her and kissed her softly before he tucked himself back inside and closed his pants.

"Felicity we need to finish our conversation.", he said, as he tried not to look at her spread on the table in her bra, her lower body gloriously naked and her face looking completely loved. She sat up and grabbed her panties, pulling them up her legs.

Oliver walked over and gently took her face in his hands. "Felicity I just need you to understand that I cannot lose you either. All I ask is that in the future you let someone know of your plans, ok?", he said.

Felicity leaned up and kissed him softly, "Ok!"

"I hope Lyla and John can do something with that recording.", she said.

"Me too!", he thought. "Me too!"