Untitled Part 22

Oliver slipped on his League gear and placed his weapons in their holders. It felt strange being back in the clothing, but it also felt familiar and Oliver felt his demeanor shifting to Al-Sah-Him. Today he was going to approach Darhk's men and try to get a meeting with him. He knew this was risky and that the possibility of getting caught was high, but it needed to be done. They needed to know why Darhk was involved with black market electronics and they knew they would not get that answer from Waller. Felicity was going to upload the software to Waller's computer today so they could monitor her in her office, but they all felt certain that she was not stupid enough to meet with Darhk at her office. Oliver had contacted Maseo last night, and informed him of his plan. Maseo had guaranteed Oliver that he would have the League's cooperation in case Darhk questioned his story.

Felicity walked over and fitted his comm onto his chest. Oliver looked down at her with tenderness. He could tell she was worried, and he loved her all the more for it.

"Just remember Sah-Him. If you get into trouble, I am coming in after you.", she said with conviction, and Oliver knew she was speaking the truth. There would be nothing he could do to dissuade her.

"I know Akilah!", he said and kissed her softly.

They tested his comms and soon he was on his way to the warehouse that he had surveyed a few days before. It was the best place to start. Oliver checked in with John, making sure their communication lines were open, and pushing all emotion and feelings aside, he approached the building. He walked up confidently and out in the open and when a man approached him with a gun, he disarmed him quickly and efficiently before asking to see Darhk.

"I am here to see Damian Darhk.", he said. The man was rubbing his wrist and looking at him with a hint of fear. Al-Sah-Him just as himself was dangerous; Al-Sah-Him in full League gear was downright terrifying.

"Who's asking for him?", the man asked, his voice shaky.

"Tell him Al-Sah-Him is here.", he said.

He watched as the man pulled out his phone, and keeping his eyes trained on the man and periodically scanning the yard, he listened as the man relayed his message to someone on the other end of the line. The man hung up the phone and smirked.

"Darhk said to bring you to him. But you have to be blindfolded." The man moved his hand towards Al-Sah-Him's face, and he grabbed the man's wrist, squeezing.

"You touch me and you will die.", Sah-Him growled. The man looked at him as fear coursed through his veins. He did not know who this crazy man in black was but he could tell he was dangerous and would kill him at the drop of a hat. He valued his life.

"Fine. Come with me!", he said. He got on a walkie-talkie and told someone that he was leaving the premises and then lead Oliver over to an SUV. Oliver slid into the front seat, his hand on his knife he hid in his sleeve, and soon they were on their way. He kept his eyes looking straight ahead, but he was taking in their route and when they turned onto a street he was familiar with, he frowned. He thought that Darhk might be operating from the docks as it was his usual way, but they were in the heart of the city and headed toward a well known area that was known to be frequented by the elite. They eventually pulled up outside a well known night club called Dark Daze, and Oliver felt his hackles rise as the man parked the SUV and led him in a back entrance.

There was a man at each door, well armed, and they all looked at Oliver as he walked by, his gaze straight ahead but his eyes cold. The man he was with knocked on the last door, and they were called to enter, the man walking in ahead of him. Oliver noted an office with a modern desk, no windows, a file cabinet to the right and a large body guard standing to the left. His gaze shifted to the man behind the desk and he immediately recognized Damian Darhk. He was an older gentleman in his 40's with white blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Darhk's eyes narrowed on him and then he looked to the man that had brought Oliver to him.