Untitled Part 10

Felicity woke and yawned as she opened her eyes. She glanced at the clock and then at Oliver's side of the bed. It was late and he was not in the room. She removed her clothing and then pulled on his shirt, the hem hitting her mid-thigh and walked into the living room. Oliver was sitting on the couch sipping a whiskey and she walked up behind him and placed her arms around his neck.

"Can't sleep?", she asked.

Oliver's eyes closed as he felt Felicity's arms envelope him. He could smell her sweet scent and he marveled just as he had done so many years ago that she was with him. He pulled her around to his lap and she settled against him her eyes searching his.

"What's wrong Oliver?"

Oliver looked up at the woman he loved. They needed to talk about returning to the League. He had been sitting up for hours trying to figure out how they were going to get out. No one left the League unless it was through death.

"I have been thinking about how we are going to get out of the League." He said, gently pushing her hair behind her ear. Felicity turned so she was straddling his waist her arms loose around his neck and she smiled at him. "You leave that to me Mr. Queen." Oliver closed his eyes as he heard her say his name.

"Felicity, this is serious! We can't just walk away.", he said.

"And we won't. I have something I am going to offer to the League that they will not be able to pass up in exchange for our release.", she said. Her voice was so matter of fact, so happy that Oliver almost felt some hope. Almost.

"And just what would that be Miss Smoak?" He gently stroked her arms.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I will tell you soon enough Oliver. Right now I need you to come to bed and make love to me." She nipped his earlobe and Oliver groaned, his arms tightening around her. She felt him twitch beneath her and she moved her hips against him. His hands moved up her face and into her hair and he pulled her down and kissed her deeply, passionately and then sweetly, reverently.

"I can make love to you right here, Miss Smoak.", he whispered against her lips, and she smiled as his hands moved to her waist and slid up under her shirt. She pulled back letting his hands move up and over her breasts, her nipples hard and aching and when he palmed them gently tugging each nipple her head fell back and her hips moved as she moaned. Oliver pushed the shirt up out of the way, and took a nipple into his mouth.

The feel of his tongue moving back and forth over her nipple and the gentle suction of his mouth made her gasp. He had always known how to drive her crazy and now that he had his memory back he wanted to show her that he remember each spot that pushed her closer to the edge. He was growing hard beneath her and he bucked his hips up so she could feel him.

The feel of him coupled with his mouth and his hands was making her squirm and Oliver finally pushed her shirt up and over her head. He released her nipple and let his mouth make its way up to her neck as his hands moved to her hips and held her down harder on him. She was grinding against him, her body seeking some kind of friction to answer the ache she felt between her legs, and her hands slid down his chest, her fingers pinching his nipple and he groaned. Her hands slid lower as he pulled his mouth away from her skin and looked up at her.

His eyes were blown with lust and need and Felicity just stared into them as her hands slid to his pants. At some point he had changed into just a pair of sweats and she pushed them down, his cock standing hard and straight against his stomach. Her hand drifted down and gripped him tightly and Oliver's eyes closed as she started to stroke him. She too remembered what he liked, how to drive him over the edge of bliss, and she stroked and squeezed his cock as she watched his face, the pleasure she saw there making her wetter, needier.