Untitled Part 6

Oliver found Slade training with some new recruits in the courtyard and he pulled him aside and explained about Opal City and Nyssa going missing. He told him they were leaving in 45 minutes and then headed to his chambers to change clothes and gather his things. He started to think over scenarios of how the guild could have possibly found the safe house location. Did someone follow Felicity and Nyssa from the warehouse. No, he didn't think that Felicity would be that careless. Did Nyssa maybe tell someone?

As the ideas swirled through is head, he showered and then gathered his things. He was prepared for them to be gone for at least a week and soon it was time to meet up with Slade and Akilah and head to the plane. They took off exactly an hour after having spoken with Maseo and Oliver had the new safe house location. They could get to the safe house and get a good night's sleep and start their search in the morning. He glanced over at Felicity curled up in her seat, her eyes closed and his eyes slid over her frame. She was so small, yet so tough. He couldn't help the possessive feeling that washed over him as he watched her. Slade had flirted with her but she had shut him down immediately and Oliver smiled. He was looking forward to being with her again.

Felicity dozed as the plane took off, and flashes of being with Oliver skated through her mind before they disappeared. She shifted in her sleep and Oliver glanced her way as he heard her say his name. Luckily Slade had stepped to the back of the plane, and Oliver moved to the seat next to Felicity and shook her knee.

"Akilah! Wake up!"

She jerked awake when she heard his voice.

"Are you ok?", he asked.

She nodded, her eyes looking glassy and confused for a moment before she looked down. What were those flashes? They seemed important but she could not remember one of them.

"I am fine.". she said and gave him a comforting smile.

Oliver nodded before he headed back to his seat and soon the pilot was announcing their descent into Opal City. They had an SUV waiting for them, and Oliver quickly drove them to the safe house, taking some back roads and then circling the street a couple of times before he pulled into the garage. The safe house was an actual house, and having the garage would help to hide their vehicle. They entered into the kitchen through the garage, and he turned on the lights as they looked around. The house had a nice eat in kitchen with an island that any descent cook would be happy to use. The appliances were stainless steel and he noted the fridge was stocked before they moved into the den. There was a nice size fireplace with a sectional sofa and a recliner and he glanced toward a doorway that was the hall.

"I think the bedrooms are down this way. They walked down the hall and there were two doors but no third door. Felicity went into the first room and set down her things as Oliver and Slade checked the rest of the house. They found the master bedroom down another hall and Slade took the room as his own. He said goodnight and shut his door as Oliver walked back to his room and set his stuff down, laying out his weapons strategically as he always did.

Felicity walked into the living room, and not seeing Slade or Oliver walked back down the hall and knocked on the door of the second room. Oliver opened the door, shirtless in just his league pants and Felicity glanced at his chest before she averted her eyes. He was way too appealing.

"Where's Slade?", she asked shifting on her feet in the doorway.

"There was a third bedroom on the opposite side of the living area. He said he would see us in the morning." Oliver's eyes slid over Felicity. She had changed from her League gear to a pair of pink sweats and a t-shirt, her hair falling in soft waves to her shoulders. And he could tell she was not wearing a bra and his body tightened instantly.

Felicity gave him a curious look. "So we are alone?"

Oliver smirked, "I guess you could say that."

"Wipe that smirk off your face Oliver. You act like just because we are alone, that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you." She tried to sound casual, but he could tell by the slight breathiness of her voice she was affected and he took her hand, tugging her inside before he shut the door and pushed her back against it.

"What if it is the other way around, and I can't keep my hands off of you?" He kept his hands on the door on either side of her shoulders caging her in their bodies humming at their closeness.

"I think you need to get some rest Oliver, it's going to be an early morning tomorrow.", she said, tongue in cheek and tried to turn and open the door, he held it closed and pressed his body into her back, his breath hot in her ear. He remembered how she had trembled when he nipped her ear lobe with his teeth and he took it in his mouth, running his teeth along it, and she shivered exactly as she had the night before.

"You're not going anywhere Akilah." He brought his hands down and turned her around before his mouth swooped down and he took control of her lips. He kissed her with a hungry fire that set her body on edge, and soon she was tugging his hips closer, moaning as she felt him hard and long in the crease of her legs. She reached up and ran her hands down his back scraping her nails lightly on his skin and she felt him shudder against her. She could not get enough of the effect she had on him, and she reached for his pants and pulled the string that held them on his hips. They fell to the floor and her hand moved and gripped him tightly as she broke the kiss and watched his face. She wanted to see him tonight and she gently stroked her hand along his length, his hips starting to thrust against her hand.

"Jesus Felicity!" She was driving him insane, and he wanted to do the same to her. He reached forward and tugged her t-shirt up causing her to have to release him as she lifted her arms and he threw the shirt to the ground before he leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth. She arched her chest with a moan, and he tugged and sucked causing her hips to shimmy as she grew wetter, her core starting to throb with each little tug he gave with his mouth.

He pushed her sweatpants down her legs, and as she kicked them away their kisses became heated and more frenzied. The only thing between them now was a small scrap of satin that sat low on her hips and he gently cupped her through the material, feeling just how aroused she was as her wetness seeped through. Felicity moved her hips against his hand, just as he had done with hers and soon he was pushing her panties down as he kissed down her neck and across her collarbone. She kicked them to the side and pulled him up for a kiss so intensely needy that he wasted no more time. He pulled her legs up around his waist and pressed her back into the door as they rubbed against one another. As their movements quickened and the desire became too much, he finally slid inside of her, holding her to the door by her hips. She gripped his face trying to kiss him again, and he took her hands and moved them above her head, holding them with one hand as his other returned to her ass. He pulled back and looked into her eyes as he started to move and the act of their bodies thrusting and pushing, along with his gaze was almost too much.

He wanted to watch her face to see her come undone, and she realized she wanted the same. Their gazes held as he thrust into her over and over and their bodies moved together causing pants of breath to escape their lips. Seeing her passion wrecked eyes and feeling her hot and tight around him, he started to thrust harder and deeper, wanting to drive her to the brink. She met each thrust with a movement of her hips and soon he could tell by the her breathing she was so very close. He released her hands and grabbed her ass moving her body on and off his cock and soon, she was crying out as she came hard. She shuddered and squeezed him, and he thrust into her one more time deep before he came with a shout of her name. His body continued to piston back and forth as they worked through their orgasm and soon he laid his head to her chest and just held her against the door, their bodies still joined. She tugged his head up to look at her, and he turned and carried her to the bed.

"You're staying here tonight!" Oliver pulled back the covers and laid her down before climbing in beside her and tugging her to him.

She tried not to snuggle back against him but he was hard and warm, and soon she heard him whisper in her ear, "Now I will get some rest."

She felt him grin against her ear and then he kissed her neck and as they drifted off to sleep, they both had the same thought. Peace!