J.V-M.M-T.H Pass out HC's

Warnings: passing out + mentions of smut

Requested By: Anon

Word Count: 450

Jason:

You had been out with Jason collecting berries when you passed out.

The day was bat shit hot and you had already drank all of your water before this.

Cue poor baby freaking out.

He let go of the basket in his hands to go pick you up and carry you back home

You laid you down and soaked a rag in cold

to wake you up.

He was worried, did you just die? What was happening!?

Eventually you did wake up, groggy and super exhausted

He rushed to your side to make sure you were okay.

After making sure you were okay and not hurt, he made you eat and drink before going to bed

Good luck trying to set foot outside that cabin for the next month.

Michael:

You loved Michael, you truly did but damn could he get you tired.

All week long had he kept you up at night to partake in 18+ activities

No seriously he kept wanting to fuck like rabbits in heat

He would wake you up whether it be by shaking you awake or simply getting to it and having you startled at such....intrusion.

You didn't mind having sex with Michael but he was intense to keep up, let alone for a whole week.

You were in the middle of the deed when you finally passed out. And he didn't notice.

In fact michael only noticed when he saw how limp you actually were and even then he didn't really care.

He simply sipped his junk back into his pants.

However he wasn't a jerk, he threw covered your body with a blanket

Michael even stayed the night to at least make sure he didn't leave any evidence behind if he had indeed killed you.

Thomas:

OH BOY.

Everyone knows this Texan boy is extremely protective of his family, specially his SO

So the moment he watches you collapse on the hot ground he drops the body he's holding and rushes over to you.

You were sweating so much and a shallow breathing pattern left your mouth.

He Quickly brought you inside so that you could cool down and drink something to freshen up.

He left you in the couch before going to fetch a large glass of sweet iced tea Luda had prepared that morning

When you woke up he made sure you drank enough tea so that your throat wouldn't be sore.

He then made you go up and get rest, agreeing with Luda that you shouldn't be out for the rest of the day.

The night he made sure you were as comfortable as possible and made a mental note to keep you nice and hydrated.

I just love writing Michael and his half assed antics. Anyways I hope you enjoyed these HCs anon, and thank you so very much for requesting it. I haven't written for my dear slashers in a hot minute.

7/10/20