Gohan X Yandere Female Reader

Meanwhile at Orange Star High School, a cute girl named (Y/n)-Chan is passing by students in the hallway. As she walks, her (color) eyes are scanning her surroundings; making sure to see what blocks her way, navigate her way, or...see her favorite person. As she enters her classroom for math, her eyes grew wide; blushing on her cheeks as her heart beats faster. What she really wanted to look forward during her years at school is her senpai: Gohan. Yes, Gohan; the smartest first honors student who ever existed of the entire school. He scored all As in every subject, completed all his work including the exams. Not everyone has a thing for him, but (Y/n)-Chan believes he's her first love.

But the downside is she never met him in person before; she keeps passing by him while he was working or talking to some friends including the school's popular people: Videl Satan, Erasa, and Sharpner. Her eyes grew narrow, gritting her teeth, feeling irritated how they're close to her senpai. If she ever has courage, not only will she grab Gohan away from everyone but she will confess to him, and lived happily as boyfriend and girlfriend. However, it seems that she saw both Gohan and Videl leaving class together and coming to class together. This cause her to feel jealous, sad that he's with Videl. But part of her mind snapped, now believed that almost everyone is taking him away from her. She must do something quick!

Ever since elementary grade, (Y/n)-Chan developed a dark and scary side to her. Ever since she fell in love with a handsome boy in fifth grade, him being with girls made her feel not just jealousy; not anger, not grief. It was...sinister and horrifying dark personality of her mind. She wants all the best popular boys to be her senpai, her lover. But once they found out her secret including the girls, (Y/n)-Chan had no choice: she sends them all to the hospital, with memory loss of what happened when they meet her. It's like they have no memory of her, being wiped out. And it's a good thing because no one needs to send her to juvie.

The next day, (Y/n)-Chan gave her goodbye to her close friends after science class. Walking through the hallway, her eyes saw Gohan standing next to his locker. "Great!", she smiled while talking telepathy, "Now's my chance!" Taking a deep breath, she walks towards him. Gohan who was about to take his leave until he saw his classmate (Y/n)-Chan walking towards him. He gave her a smile, "Hi (Y/n)-Chan! How are you?", he greeted her. (Y/n)-Chan smiled cheerfully, "Hi Gohan-kun! I'm doing well, thank you!", she greeted him back. "So? Anything new?", he asked her. (Y/n)-Chan blushed while smiled in embarrassment, twiddling her thumbs while making awkward pauses. Gohan notice how shy she is and smiled at her, making her awe. "Don't by shy (Y/n)-Chan! You can tell me", he said politely. Her eyes sparkled, feeling hopeful. She smiled wide and was about to speak up.

"Heya Gohan!", said the happy feminine voice perk up. (Y/n)-Chan looked surprised, did not see Erasa standing there. As a matter of fact, she's too close to Gohan, watching her hugging his arm. (Y/n)-Chan frowned, standing there annoyed. "So what's up Gohan? Feeling free after school?", Erasa asked Gohan. Gohan sigh and looks serious at her, "Sorry Erasa but I got homework to do at home later. But I'm talking to my classmate right now", he said and looks at (Y/n)-Chan, noticed her frown. Erasa looks at his direction and saw (Y/n)-Chan standing there. "Oh! Sorry girl, I'll leave you two alone", said Erasa who's about to leave. But (Y/n)-Chan intervene, "Don't worry about it, I'll just be heading to class now. Bye Gohan-kun", she said in a sad tone. With that she left, no feeling angry at Erasa for interfering. Gohan and Erasa felt bad that they cut her off. But (Y/n)-Chan has plans for her.

After the school ends, Gohan, Videl, Sharpner, and Erasa were talking as they exit the school building. Gohan and Videl are going to spend some time together to study for their upcoming exams. Sharpner decides to hit at the gym. Erasa decides to go shopping at her favorite mall. They all went on their own separate ways and left. But (Y/n)-Chan's hiding in a dark ally- way. She chuckled evilly as she watches Erasa alone, walking towards the street. As Erasa took the shortcut street, she was walking all cheerfully and happy. U