Gowasu X Female Kai Reader Lemon

(Y/n)-Chan is finishing making herbal tea, pouring the substance into the teapot. Placing the tea cups, the tea pot, and a plate of (any treat) onto the cart, (Y/n)-Chan used her foot to open the kitchen door and walk through, hearing the door shut behind her. Walking through the corridor while pushing the cart, (Y/n)-Chan hums a tune to pass the time since her home is big. Five minutes later, she arrived at the gate to her backyard. Once more, she used her foot to open it; but it was suddenly opened on its own! She let out a quick gasp in surprise. 

But she sigh as Gowasu's head poke out behind the door. "There you are (Y/n)-Chan!", he said in a smile, "I was wondering what's keeping you long?" She chuckled in embarrassment, "Sorry Master Gowasu, my house is much larger than any other kai", she apologized as blush appeared on her cheeks. He moved aside and opened the door, "After you milady", he offered giving her a wink. She smiled at him, "Thank you good gentleman", and entered into the yard together.

(Y/n)-Chan is a (color) female kai, only at age 2500 years old. She's a rare and beautiful looking female of her race; the reason why she's rare is because any kai like her has a strange hormones that attracts only one male who's in love with her truly. Her white hair is (length) and it felt like sweet velvet. She has a pair of (color) eyes, sparkled as she is listening to Gowasu's story. She also has a small nose, small pointy ears, plump lips. She wears her uniform: a black undergarment, a u-neck (color) robe with no sleeves, a (color) sash tied around her waist, a (color) skirt, and wears her (color) short heels. 

(Y/n)-Chan is a kind and gentle kai, always being nice to everyone around her; yet she's also be loud and angry if you pissed her off. (Y/n)-Chan chuckles as she poured more tea into her cup. Gowasu was telling her the one time when he found a cute creature on his planet and screamed while running as the mother attacked him. It was a funny story. She felt glad that Gowasu is her friend, she never made any friends of her entire life because boys bullied her since childhood. Plus, she felt rather lonely when she see couples together while she has no one. If only a male kai will save her from the loneliness.

But little did she know that her shining knight of armor is none other than....Gowasu! I know this is crazy considering he's an elder, but it's true. Gowasu is in love for her, felt his heart thump whenever he's near her. The first time that he knew he wanted her is the first time he met her when she invited him for tea. While they're having a great time, Gowasu has dirt on his hair, dropped from the bird nest. (Y/n)-Chan noticed his dirty hair and offered to help him dust them off. He kindly accept and she walk over. 

Despite being a pretty female, she's actually quite short; at 5" (which # of inches)', the little kai has to climb on top of his lap. She felt her cheeks burning with red blush, "So sorry but this is the only way to reach since I can't levitate", she apologized. Gowasu nods, "Go ahead, I'll hold still", and she sit up, almost reach to his hair at the top. But what she didn't realized that her breast is pressing against his face. Gowasu let out a silent gasp as his face is being pressed by her breasts. He felt himself aroused, now felt her groin rub lightly against his now risen bulge through his pants.

Gowasu felt ashamed of what's he's thinking, was about to assist her, but he let it slide and let her do it as he gives in to his desires. He could smell her feminine sweat scent of her boobs and inhaled, felt himself smiling silly as he sneaked his hands and gripped onto her butt which is plump and thick. (Y/n)-Chan didn't noticed or felt anything as she's too focused getting the bird feather off his hair as it's tangled in his hair. 

Suddenly, she caught it and threw it off him. But she let out a gasp, felt a jolt of strange sensation from her core. She wanted to ignore it and get off him, but her mind gave her a perverted fantasy and continued grinding her groin against his bulge. Gowasu's eyes grew wide, cannot believe what she's doing and groaned as he felt her camel toe bulge against his bulge. Who would've knew how horny she gets when she's near him. She buried his face deep in between her breasts as he gripped tighter on her ass while she grinds faster and harder.