Zamasu X Penny (OC) X Black Lemon Part 3

Requested by Chespin101. This is continued from part 2 and time skipped to five years later. Please enjoy.

It's been five years since Black left his counterpart, Zamasu and Penny. For many months, they thought that mortals are evil: ruined the worlds, nature and animals. But after meeting Penny and what they went through together, not only did they changed for good, but also became lovers. Black knew he needs to correct their mistakes and stayed behind in Future Trunks' timeline and his own timeline. 

Leaving Zamasu, from the future, to live with Penny in her timeline; where the multiverse is at peace, no longer threatened. And he's glad that he redeemed himself for good because he's now the new Supreme Kai of Universe 10. Gowasu forgives him and is proud of his apprentice; couldn't believe that Penny helped him. Gowasu smiles at Zamasu, "Zamasu, did you finally learned your lesson?"

Zamasu made a sad face and cried, "Yes master. It's my own fault that I refused to listen to you and my ignorance that that created our terrible mistakes. I know Black will say the same", said Zamasu as he bowed to his master. Gowasu chuckled and pet his head, "I'm proud of you! I know you'll learn! Now please take care of our universe", said Gowasu. After Zamasu's orientation to becoming the Supreme Kai of Universe 10, life linked to Lord Rumshii, Gowasu decides to finally retire and already moved to his home planet. But that's ok with Zamasu because his old mentor promised to visit. Right now, Zamasu resides on the planet that was once belong to Gowasu, now belongs to himself. But not just himself.

Along side him is his wife Penny and their kids (B/n) and (G/n). Penny was once a troubled, stuttered, and lonely girl; transformed into a grown woman. She a short, but not too short (5'1 or 4'9), skinny woman with flat surfaces on her body, but with human proportions. She still has flat chest with now two small plump shaped nipples. Penny also has gorgeous black skin (Not racists, I apologize again), her orange hair now (short or long), hanging (above or low) by her shoulders, at each side of her face. Her face has a small nose, two Earthling ears, deeper shade of black lips, and a pair of mix matched eyes: Her right eye is gray and her left eye is emerald green. She also has three specks of light grey freckles on each cheek (once again, not racist). Penny once wear her white t-shirt with a yellow cardigan, blue shorts, candy cane themed stockings, gladiator scandals; But she now wears her (short or long) (color) dress with (color) shawl. Also wears her brown shoes like the destroyers, and a necklace which Zamasu gave her as their wedding gift. Penny still wears her red framed glasses and her black Potara earrings.

Raising their children for five years, they've grown up so fast. 

(B/n) is three-foot-tall, looked like his mother with short orange hair with one stripe of white on the left side. He has Zamasu's pointy ears, grey eyes, and light freckles on each side.

 His sister (G/n) is half-a-foot shorter than him; looked like her father except she has orange (short or long) hair, and emerald eyes. Like their father, they also wear traditional kai outfits. For many years, they live together in harmony. Always looking at worlds, see the issues on each world get solved, and befriended Goku and his friends on Earth.

The two lovers are blessed to have a family and hold each other's hands. Penny smiled at him, giggled. Zamasu chuckled, kissed her hand and watch their children play. They wished Black's here to enjoy this moment, but they knew that he got a long way to correct his errors.

One night, Zamasu and Penny are busy cleaning up the house. While they're kids are busy reading books. Everything went well until there's a knock that door, interrupt them. "Oh?", said Zamasu in question, "Master Gowasu's already retired. What now?" He walk over to the door. Penny watched as he opened the door.