Hit X Gohan's Daughter Reader

Requested by godzamasu5432. Hope you enjoy this.

A family of three is walking down the streets of Satan City. Gohan decides to take wife Videl and baby girl Pan for a walk in the city. Sure, some parts of the city is dangerous; but luckily, they're on the safe areas. Sight seeing stores, shopping, and even eating at bakeries, restaurant for lunch and an ice cream shop. They all looked happy as they were about to head back to Satan's big mansion. Until Gohan heard someone yelling. "Hey, come back here brat!", a fat shop owner in his bakery is yelling at an older girl running away from the man. Gohan and Videl noted that she did steal a loaf of bread. But the girl's expression shows shame and honesty. So Gohan told Videl to head to her father's house and he run off after them.

Running as fast as he can, he manage to catch up with them. The fat man got her up against a corner, about to strike her with his rolling pin. But Gohan's strong grip prevent the man from going AWOL. The fat man stared at Gohan angrily, "Whadda doing pal? That kid stole my bread!", he exclaimed while pointing his finger at her. She looked scared and hides her face in her arm. Gohan look back at the owner, "Sir, she must be homeless. She really has no choice." "Oh really?", the fat man said not convinced, "Fine, I'll drop it. But if she..." But he was cut off by Gohan who gave the right amount for the bread she stole. "Here, payment for the bread. Please leave her to me", he asked the man. The man nodded, took the money and starts walking back to his shop. Gohan looks at the girl, seeing fear and shame in her eyes.

Gohan walks slowly towards her; this cause her to flinch, afraid what he will do to her. But as she brace herself while hiding her face, she felt Gohan's hand petting her gently. This cause her to looked confused and puzzled, looking at him with eye contact. "Huh?", she asked puzzled, "But why are you nice to me?" Gohan smiled at her, a soft friendly smile, "Because I know you never want to steal." He stand up and extend his hand to her, "Do you like to live with me and my family?", he asked politely. 

Tears rolls down her cheeks, never in her life that she was asked to be part of a family who's not related to her. But now, she doesn't care if related or not; she accepts his hand and pull her up on her feet. "Do you have a name?", Gohan asked. The girl shook her head, explained that she has been an orphan for her entire life with no family, no friends, no food. Just water and herself. Gohan carry her to his father-in-law's house. Waiting for them is Videl, Satan, and baby Pan. They all looked awe at the girl and felt bad for her for being alone and filthy. After explaining the situation, they all knew that she needs a family. Videl has an idea, "Your name will be (Y/n)-Chan."

Hercule and Gohan agreed. "Yeah, I get to have another granddaughter!", he exclaimed, hugging his new grandkid. (Y/n)-Chan stood there dumbfounded, cannot believe what's happening to her. But she smile for the first time of her years and hugged him back. Gohan and Videl, even Pan hugged her, welcoming her to the family.

Four years went by and she transformed from an ugly duckling (expression) to a beautiful swan (not literally a swan). Meaning, she's no longer a dirty looking orphan; now is a beautiful young girl. Only at eighteen years old, she's now taller: taller than Goten and Trunks. Her weight is (weight) showing some slimness on her body with a pair of (size) boobs. Her face is clean: clean (color) skin, showing her (color) eyes, perfect arched (color) eyebrows, (size) nose, and a (color) shaded lips. Her hair is glossy with the color of (color). (length) and pretty. 

She does took pride of get trained by Piccolo and sometimes Goku, there are days where she wears her Kame-school style uniform, with a short skirt with her capri, made by Piccolo. But there are days when she wears regular clothes: a (color) blouse, a long (color) capri with a skirt, and a pair of (color) (fashion shoes or sneakers). Living with the family is seemed short, but she loves them. She really doesn't mind being friends with their friends especially with Lord Beerus which he appreciate a good petting from her. There's nothing else that can make her feel loved. Until one day at the tournament.