Gohan X Female Reader

Requested by IreneIsabelle28. Please enjoy.

(Y/n)-Chan moved from the countryside to Satan City. Feeling home sick and missed her old friends, (Y/n)-Chan begged her parents to move back. But they refused, assured her it's for the best. Her father was a farmer, selling his milk, eggs, and pork. Until last month where he's too much in debt to pay his bills.

The government applied a program where farmers get all the money given to them in return, they need to sell their house, farm, and land. Her father had to which he can have his daughter be closer to the city where his wife grew up. And they moved there.

They already transferred her to Orange Star High School. She sigh and face palm, knew there's nothing she can do.

Three months later, she walked through the hallway of the high school. Looking at her schedule, she only has one last period before the end of the day. She reached to the door and entered. She's in (subject) class, and sat in her seat as usual. 

But to her demise, she sat next to her crush: Gohan! "Hi (Y/n)-Chan!", Gohan greeted her with his usual goofy look, "How are you?" (Y/n)-Chan smiled back, "Good", and noticed Videl staring at her. Videl Satan is the daughter of Hercule Satan and hero of the city's police department. Plus, she always sits next to Gohan. (Y/n)-Chan thought she should be polite and waved at Videl. Videl turn her head, avoid her look like a jerk. (Y/n)-Chan shrug her shoulders and resume to pay attention to the teacher.

Fifty-five minutes is torture to (Y/n)-Chan, waiting for the bell to ring. "And so next week, I want groups of two together and pick a bag from this desk. I'll call two students and grab the bag", said the female teacher. She picked a boy and a girl; except she already got complaints, but she made them do it anyway. 

"Sharpner and Videl", announced the teacher. Videl looked shocked and disappointed, "Damn it!", she mutters and went with Sharpner ,who looks happy, and took their fake child. And finally the teacher announces the last two students, "Last ones are Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan." Both Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan stood up and walk over. Gohan casually took the fake child.

(Y/n)-Chan felt embarrassed that she's partners with Gohan, her crush. She heard a low growl and turn, saw Videl angrily stared at her. (Y/n)-Chan turn back and listened to the teacher. "This is a very important project people!", said the teacher, "If I find it missing or ruined, you'll fail and repeat the same grade (damn!)."

The bell ring, all students cheered and head out to the hallway. After most students left, Gohan came to (Y/n)-Chan's side. "Oi (Y/n)-Chan, are you heading home?", he asked. She nods, "Yeah, I have to since I got curfew", she explained. He nods, "Why don't we head home together?", he asked. She stops, blushing red as she heard him say "walk home together", and look at him. "Are you sure? Don't you have a girlfriend?", she asked. Gohan shook his head and blush, "What? No way! I mean there's not a single girl who like likes me! That would be silly!", he rambled while chuckle. She smiles at him, "Ok, let's go."

Walking for thirty minutes, they reached to her parents' house. They took off their shoes on the genkan and she guides him to her big bedroom. "Wow!", exclaimed Gohan, "You're so lucky to have a big room especially your own!" She turn to him puzzled, "But why the compliment?", she asked. "Because I share my room with my little brother", he replied and set their fake baby onto the bed. Since they got tests coming up, they'll study while raising their baby.

For an hour, Gohan is a great help to (Y/n)-Chan especially on questions that she's stuck. She felt at ease, grateful that he's with her; her heart felt warm, fuzzy and beats when Gohan touched her hand. Both of them look at their hands, apologized, and they stare at each other. Gohan check his watch: 8pm. "Oh it's take late!", he exclaimed and pack up his bag, "I'm sorry for leaving so soon, but my mother expects me back at 9pm." (Y/n)-Chan smiles at him, nod, "That's ok. So, can we review again tomorrow?", she asked. Gohan smiled back, "Sure! Goodnight (Y/n)-Chan!" After he left the apartment, (Y/n)-Chan let out a sigh in content, hearts in her eyes.