(HS) Krillin X (HS) Female Reader (AU)

Requested by BuzzinB33. In case you don't know, I originally made the first attempt and I got them wrong. So, this is my second attempt. Anyway, HS means High School and AU means Alternative Universe. Consider this a fic related to the idea of DragonBall787's DBZ high School saga. Please enjoy. Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ High School Saga.

At West City, there's a special school for special high school students. This is Dragon Ball Z High School, a big high school where students of different races (not racist, just saying in general) attend for education. Among the regular high school students are the Z Fighters: Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, 18, 17, Maron (17's girlfriend), Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Launch, Chichi, Bulma, Cell, Freiza, and all other friends/rivals. The friends attend the high school just like the previous grades of their lives since Kindergarten (except some are together since pre-school). And they will get through the high school: pass all grades, get into and out of trouble, and many adventures waiting for them.

However, some regular students are only average student. Like this high school girl (Y/n)-Chan. Since she's a second-year student, the school 's clothes code ordered them to wear uniforms with their color choice. (Y/n)-Chan is a short girl (5'1) with a slim body with (skinny or thick) arms and legs. She has (length) (color) hair hang (above or below) her shoulders, (color) shiny eyes, small nose, and a (color) shaded lips. Her (size) boobs poking through her school uniform: a (favorite color) shirt with a (color) necktie with (color) stripe, a (color) (long or short) skirt with three (color) stripes on the bottom, (color) stockings, and her (color) leather school shoes. School just ended for the day and went to her shoe locker; replacing her school shoes with regular (color) house shoes. After she placed the school shoes inside, she locked it and proceed, exit the school's doors.

Her friend (F/n) has to stay behind to clean the classroom, so she decides to walk home alone. (Y/n)-Chan was humming a tune while walking; until her (color) eyes spots two figures talking near behind the school's gym doors. She quietly hid behind the bush and listens to the couple: it was Krillin and his ex-girlfriend 18.

Recently, 18 has been avoiding Krillin for unknown reason. She refused to talk to him, hold his hand, or even kiss him. Whenever she's close to him, 18 would feel her heart tear apart, feeling something's telling her to stop their relationship. Her creator, Dr. Gero officially sold his bunker and about to move the androids to a new home in a far-away city. The androids can still attend high school and see their friends (and lovers), but Android 18 felt that Krillin will likely be heart broken to see his lover far away from him. 

But the real reason why is because...she found out at the doctors and Dr. Gero that they told her she's unable to fertilize sperm to create a child. She felt devastated, cannot imagine Krillin reject her because of this discovery. 17 noticed his twin sister's stress and talked; he told her she must tell Krillin.

So she did; last week, she told Krillin she's moving and her bad news of their future together. Krillin was shocked, but plead her to be together with him. "No Krillin", she said calmly yet shed a tear, "I...I cannot make you happy if we can't have children! I must end our relationship for you to find someone!" Krillin shed tears down his cheek, helplessly watch her fly away to her new house. "Oh 18!", he moaned and continue to cry. Hs friends supports him, trying to cheer him up. But even he knows that he'll never find someone like 18.

Right now, (Y/n)-Chan listens to Krillin and 18 talking. 18 was checking up on Krillin to see how he's doing without her around. But Krillin is mad at her and begs her to come back. "Please 18!", he exclaimed, "I don't care if you can't have any kids, I want you with me forever!" 18 knew this would happen and turn her back at her ex. She sigh, "Try to forget me Krillin", she said calmly, "Find someone new. I'm sure you'll be happy with her." With that, she flew to a different direction to her house. Krillin stood there, watching her disappear.