Android 17 X Moon (OC) Lemon

Requested by Chespin101. The requester is the one who also gave me information of Moon's back story and how her race went back since history. Please enjoy.

Eons and eons ago, there was once an ancient and forgotten race among the oldest of the entire cosmos: The Popstarian. Popstarians are the second oldest race created besides the angel race, created by the creators of everything: the parents of Grand Zeno. The youngest child of the royal deities was given the duty of the Omni King, the ruler of everything. Trusting the job to their youngest son, Grand Zeno sat in his throne while watching over the entire cosmos as well as the planet Popstar. Just like the angel race, the Popstarians stop aging at a certain young age where they settled. Plus, they don't reproduce or breed like other races (humans); to be able to reproduce a Popstarian child, each couples of male and female would mix their DNA together in a potion bottle, lay it in the crib, and with their moon's celestial magical essence, a child (boy or girl) is created.

The Popstarians lived peacefully among the cosmos, no war, no conflict, just peace, happily enjoyed their lives. Until one fateful day where the wars of all planets crashed, many of them shattered and desecrated. The planet Popstar got caught up in the terrible war, threatening the habitants of their world. The Grand Zeno did not expect it to happen and is very furious about it. He sat on his throne, raise his hand up, glowing. And then, the planets vanished. Everyone including the Destroyers, Supreme Kais, and even guide angels believed that all the planets in the war are erased for good. 

But little do they know that one only survived the punishment: It was planet Popstar. Grand Zeno made a promise to his parents to allow the planet to live on, their precious creation. He ordered the Grand Priest to create another universe between 1st and 12th universes. Known as the 13th universe, Grand Zeno placed the Popstarians' home planet in the new universe. He'll make sure that no one knows about their existence and kept them a secret from anyone. The people of planet Popstar are grateful and happy to live; especially the oldest female Popstarian over one zillion years old. But her age stops at age 28. It doesn't matter how old she is, the female is glad that the conflict is over.

Just now, she just lost her husband from the war and welcomed her child (a boy or a girl) to the world. She smiled at (him or her), showing the love and affection of a new mother. She cradle her baby and he/she coos at her. The baby's finger grabbed his/her mother's index finger, continue to coo. The mother smiled in content, yet she is worried how there will be another disaster happen to their race. She sigh and stare at her child, "My child, I'm afraid that we'll perish one day. Please secure our bloodline no matter the race." Since that day, her child continued to grow two hundred million years later. Her son/daughter's age stops at age 25, a lucky year for her/him as he/she meet their first true love. Since the boy/girl lost his/her parents due to terminal disease, he/she has been orphaned. Both the boy/girl meet the female's child: the two beings instantly clicked, fell in love at first sight.

As soon as they held their wedding, they created a perfect new home next to the female's house. The couple began to live their lives as husband and wife (or other way around), they faced many obstacles, but they pass them in a breeze. But the best moment that they love the most is creating their first child. Since history, the Popstarians were encouraged to create as many children as they can while others create many things to nourish, to educate, and to grow their population. 

But since the moon is slowly losing its essence, this moment is the last final night where the last child will be created. Both couples mixed their DNA together in a potion bottle; the husband lay it in the crib, treating it like a child. The clouds moved, the ray of the moon's light shined on the bottle. As the sparkles of the moons' essence slowly filled in the bottle, the liquid of two DNAs transformed it into a small beautiful baby girl. The couple rush over as soon as they hear the child's first cry of her birth.