Top X Female Reader (Rebooted)

-Writer's note: I noticed that my first original fanfic of Top doesn't received much votes, yet only one person commented on it. Once I submit this, I deleted the original fic, and now the new fic will be added to my one shot collection. Please enjoy.

After the conclusion of the Tournament of Power, Lord Beerus invited all eleven universes to their celebration party as his apologies for a big mistake he made in the past including Goku's idea to encouraged the Grand Zenos to create the event. Bulma agreed to his idea and throws them the biggest festivity ever. With a huge buffet full of gourmet foods, party games, swimming, and even contests, all deities and warriors are having fun.

Meanwhile, Jiren was walking through the backyard, searching for Top. His eyes finally find him, seating alone at a bar. Jiren went over, sitting beside his leader, noticed how Top took five shots, drinking a high quality of whisky. Top sensed Jiren ki and turns around to face him. Top's face is bright red, flustered from drinking. Jiren is not pleased by this action. "Top, this is quite unusual for you to drink irresponsibly. What's wrong with you?", Jiren asked, with a calm yet stern voice to get his attention. Top groaned, "I'm...sorry Jiren. I just...hic...want to forget...hic...from last week." Jiren knew what he meant; last Tuesday, he and his team went on a rescue mission and retrieve all citizens to safety. 

Jiren heard a woman's voice, insulting Top, "Does anybody wants to date you with those big hands of yours? I certainly don't want to!" Her father hit her on the head and apologized to Top. Top tries to ignore her words, but he can't help it. A few years ago, he tried to find a potential partner for life; but after fifty failed dates, his heart broke into two, cannot piece himself together. Because of modern women who are too picky to choose a mate, Top knew that he will never have one. To drown out his loneliness, he began to drink once in a while with whisky shots to forget the negativity out of his mind. Jiren hates it whenever Top drinks like that because there might be an emergency in their universe or if his blood pressure went too high. Jiren tried to help him sixth time, but he gave up yesterday, decided to let him deal with his own problem. With that, he left without talking to Top, minding his own business in the yard.

At the Capsule Corp gate, a young woman arrived. This is (Y/n)-Chan, a strong and responsible woman. Since her parents died after her birth, she was raised by her adoption parents who are abusers and always hit her for having bad grades or not listening to their selfish demands (alcohol, cigarettes, etc.). At age fifteen, they kicked her out on the street, homeless and broke. Without any money to support herself, she took a part-time job a year later while studying at school. After four years, she works at a mover's company; moving heavy boxes and objects into houses. Occasionally for extra money, she used super speed to seal up all boxed up bento candies with expensive wrapping paper; no rips, no tears, all perfectly wrapped up and get highest amount of money ever. During her years of working, she also resides at a cheap apartment; all used and dirty apartment. As long as she sticks with her spending budget, she'll be able to move out, living in a big clean house. A perfect place to raise a family.

Unfortunately, she was evicted yesterday; she felt sad and hopeless, trying to find new apartments but are too expensive to pay. Luckily for her, she's friends with Videl. Once as high school classmates, Videl and (Y/n)-Chan spend some time hanging out lately. Until she told Videl her current situation, Videl lets her live with them until she moves out on her own. Videl also notices that (Y/n)-Chan was recently laid off the other day due to the company's bankruptcy. So, she invited her to Bulma's special party. (Y/n)-Chan wasn't sure about it, but her mind needs to relax from the sad week and accepts the invitation.