♡18. Max Verstappen

18. Dont come back
Requested by f1roadie
_____

I sit there.
Alone
Crying
On the bathroom floor.

Max had come home smelling different.
Perfume.

"Who is the other lady?" I asked, knowing he must be seeing another lady. Why else would he sneak off into the night and come back smelling like buckets of women's perfume?

I remember I was horrified when he looked me dead in the eye and said

"y/bff/n"

She didn't know we were a couple, but he most certainly did!

"Max. After everything we've been through together, you went behind my back. And with y/bff/n! How could you!" I snapped. He was probably just drunk and made some stupid decisions. But still.

"Y/N, baby I'm sorry. I was out drinking and..."he started. I didnt even bother listening.

"Go." I say. I dont mean it. I love Max more than anything, but how could he do this? "Dont come back." I say. I regret those words as soon as I say them.

"Y/N, I love you. Only you. And that's why I will leave. I'm sorry for what I did, but you need to know you mean more than anything to me. I will love you, and will never love anyone but you. I'll always be here if you need me. But I wont come back. Just like you want." He said. Tears were forming in his eyes. He turned and left.

I walk into the bathroom and cry. I reach high up to grab my makeup remover, but as I do, a large glass container falls off the shelf beside it and crashes on my head, shattering and slicing a huge gash in my leg. The blood is running insanely fast. I fall over in pain. My phone is on the counter. I grab it and quickly call Max.

"Max I need your help"  I say through tears of pain and heartache.

"Y/N you asked me to leave you alone. So I will" he said, sounding hurt and angry.

"Max please, I'm hurt." I say. He hangs up.

I'm still there now. It's been almost 10 minutes. If he doesn't come soon, I may need to call an ambulance before I loose too much blood.

I hear a rattle at the door. Max. He has a key and let's himself in.

"MAX! MAX!"  I scream in pain, my voice cracking with every word.

Max comes in and wraps my leg up. He picks me up and brings me to the hospital.

"I thought you told me 'not to come back'" Max said sounding angry.

"Sorry Max, I was on the floor bleeding to the point I may have died of blood loss. Is it too much to ask that you come stop me from dying?" I say

"Y/N, you basically did the opposite to me. You're the only person my heart beats for. Then you cut me off. Physically I'm fine, but that hurt. After everything weve been through, to think you couldnt forgive me for something I did as I was drunk? And I completely regret it." He said.

"I forgive you.  I probably overreacted.  But so help me Max Emilian Verstappen. If you ever go behind my back again, not only will I never forgive you, but you will regret it for the rest of your life."I say giving him the most stone cold glare I have ever given.