♡Brother and Lover. Ferrari. Part 3

"Hey Charles. What's up?" I ask.

"Well, I'm feeling good on the track this weekend." He started.

"Well that's good." I interject half sarcastically and half dramatically.

"And I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I beat your brother." He said sweetly as he looked at his feet.

"Why are you asking me permission to beat Seb? GO for it!" I say encouragingly as I pat him on the shoulder.
"But good luck." I say.

He jerks his head up and looks at me.

"You dont think it's a good idea? Do you think he will knock me off? Or maybe Seb is just too good. I'll leave him alone." He said, clearly frightened to death of Angry Seb.

"HEY!" I say.

He jumps.

I think hes scared of me too.
Maybe he thinks angry me is just female angry Seb.
Hes not completely wrong...

"First off, chill" I say and place my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm not going to eat you." I say

I feel him relax under my hand.

"And second," I continue "don't ever be afraid to beat Seb. He could use the teammate rivalry" I say. "I only said good luck because I have been getting under his skin all weekend. And that makes him race better." I say.

Charles's mood shifts.

"Hey, I say go for it." I say, trying to bring his happy mood back.
I feel the excitement grow in him as I say this.
"It'll be hard because Seb is on top of his game this weekend. But hey, if you beat him, I'll buy you a victory cake. Heck, if you win, I'll take you on a date." I say and sclaff (lol just made up that word. Half-scoff/half-laugh). Tough luck. He ain't ever gonna win. 

I feel him get excited.
I remove my hand from his shoulder.

"Ok then I guess I have a race to win." He said as he walked back to the screens displaying tons of data.

Did that just happen?
Guess it did.
I laugh to myself and brush it off.
He isn't going to beat Sebastian.

Mattia came over.
"Y/N..." he said.

"Yeeeesss?" I say as I turn to face him.

"Are you messing with my drivers?" He asks. He sounds almost angry. The tone of his voice is so clear that I know exactly what he is thinking. I bet a million dollars he is thinking 'Y/N, you are messing with my drivers. If you cause tension with them or stir the pot in some strange way or do ANYTHING to compromise our possible success here in Monza 2019, I don't even know what ill do with you' and then starts thinking in italian.

I grin and look away.

"If you screw up this race for us, I will come after you. If you screw up the last Ferarri home race of the 2010s, I will come for you I swear."he said and continued by speaking in Italian. 

I was right.

"Relax. Ferarri will become a midfield team before you come after me." I say, also in Italian. I smile jokingly and walk away to grab a coffee.

*time skip to end of Sunday's race*

He did it.

How?

I made sure that my brother had the adrenaline and passion!

I guess I have a date now.

Who would have guessed?!
The newly drafted Ferarri driver.
Beating Seb
In Monza.

Seb is gonna be pissed off when he finds out I'm going on a date with his teammate that just beat him...

I sclaff to myself. (im actually really liking this new word. I think it will make a regular appearance from now on.)