♡17. Carlos Sainz

17. I hate you
Requested by f1roadie
_________

"What the hell Y/N?" Carlos screams at me.

"I'm sorry Carlos. I didn't know this would upset you!" I say, in tears.

"Y/N what could possibly make you think that spending the night with my team mate while you're dating me wouldnt upset me?" He asked, fuming angry.

"Carlos, I'm sorry! I was drunk last night and wasnt thinking strait. I needed a ride, and didnt want to come home because you specifically told me not to get drunk and I did. Carlos I'm sorry! I just stayed on his couch! Nothing happened!" I say. It's TRUE. Nothing happened.

"And you expect me to believe you?" Carlos screamed. "How am I supposed to trust you? I hate you!" He said. "Y/N have you eaten anything?" He asks softly, breaking the argument briefly. I shake my head. He nods, and heads to the kitchen. "You know I would do anything for you! ANYTHING! But you go behind my back with my team mate. MY FRIKIN TEAM MATE!!!" Carlos shouts. He is pacing around the kitchen, taking out different spices and making some food for me. "And you didnt eat. How ungentlemanly is that man? He didnt even give you food!" Carlos said, sounding more confused than angry. "I mean who doesnt feed my princessa ?" He asks.

"Carlos, I am sorry! You need to believe me. I just went because I didnt want you to be mad at me. I got drunk. You told me not to. He got drunk. I didnt want to come home and disappoint you that I got drunk when you specifically told me not to! So i though going to his place for the night and sleeping on the couch would be a good idea! I'm sorry! Okay? It was stupid of me. But believe me. Nothing happened!" I say.

"YOU SWEAR?" he shouts as he cooks me some food.

"I promise love. Promise. I would never lie. Not to you." I say. It's true. He can tel too easily when I lie, so I've given up trying. 

"Ok princessa. I believe you. And I'm sorry. Okay? I just got worried. You didnt come home. I couldnt reach you. You didnt answer my calls or texts. Then when I asked others at the party, they told me you left with him, and I thought... you know... something happened and ..." he said.

"I would never. You're my love. I would never dream of hurting you." I say
It's also true.
I would never hurt him.
After all hes done for me, I could never hurt him.

"Now eat, princessa. And dont ever worry about coming home drunk again. Okay? I understand. I just want you home safe here in my arms every night. I want you safe and secure with me." He said as he passed me the plate of food and walks around behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear through my hair.

"Love you too." I whisper back.

A/N. Sorry this one is kinda short. I really didnt have much inspiration for this. 😬 sorry about that. Hope you guys liked it. 🥰