♡secret lover. Max Verstappen

This one was requested by AshleyDorina
She didnt choose a specific writing prompt. She just sent the idea. Feel free to do the same if you want.
_____________

"Babe I'm h-"

"Y/N! Hi. How nice to have you home. Why dont you come over here by the coat rack alone and away from the other people in this house?" Max said through gritted teeth as he pulled me by the arm away from the door.

"What the hell mate? I told you the drivers would be over for post race weekend drinks tonight! Then you called me 'babe'? What if someone heard?!" Max whisper scolded me.

Max and I have been dating for almost a year. But no one knew. I have my own life plans and Max is constantly in the media. We both knew if we wanted our dreams to pick up and materialize, our relationship must be kept in complete secret.

We are both so in love. Max chose me of all the girls.  I was at the Austrian Grand Prix a year back, and Max was obviously racing.

(This is where a flashback to the previous part is added)

"Max I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting. I'm just so in love with you. And I know one day well get married. And itll stay a secret. You will go on to be world champion, and I'll be working at McLaren. And I hate that it has to be silent, but I love that we love eachother enough to put their dreams before our own romantic fantasies.  I'm sorry." I say as I look down at my feet.

Max pecks a quick kiss on my lips and takes my coat.
"Its okay love. No worries. Now we should get back before they get suspicious." He said and smiled at me.

Max goes back to the room of guys and brings beers. I help him carry them. I place a bunch on a tray and leave only 3 or 4 for him to carry. I am still dressed from my time at the McLaren office.

As I walk in, a couple of the guys whistle like they do in movies when a hot girl passes

As I walk in, a couple of the guys whistle like they do in movies when a hot girl passes. I know this hurts Max, but be grits his teeth and bears it. I can tell he so badly wants to come over and show them I'm his, but he holds back.

I leave the area to go get out of my dress clothes and into something comfy

I head into Max room. I didnt mention it to anyone, in fear that it may cause them to ask questions about our relationship status and reveal the secret weve worked so hard to keep.

I close the door behing me and plop down on the bed.

*exterior pov*

"Max, can you show us that movie you've been going on and on about?" Lando asks.

"Ya mate. You've got us all excited about it." Daniel added.

"Sure. I'll make the popcorn. I have the big box of all my movies and discs in my bed room. Can a handful of you go get it? I'll make the popcorn and set it up while you're gone." Max said as he walked to the kitchen to make the popcorn.

Charles, Lando, Daniel, Pierre, Lance and Kimi all went to go get the boxes.

*Y/N pov*

I get up off the bed and open the closet. I asked max to keep a pair or two of sweat pants and jeans along with a few shirts here for when I'm over. He didnt mind. I take out the sweater and Jean's and toss them on the bed.

I unbutton my shirt and toss it on the bed. I hear a gasp. I whip my hear around to see 6 guys standing in the doorway.

"Perverts" I say as I toss my shirt at them.

I dont act offended, because if I was single, I would probably be flirting with them now.

"Take the boxes and move!"I say laughing. They go

After they have all left to go home for the evenin, Max is acting strange.

"Whassup?" I ask.

"Nothing" he said, sitting down.

"Lies" i say.

"They walked in on you changing?!?!?! That must have been awful." Max said

"Its fine don't worry. No biggie" I say.

"Come here" max said dragging me to his room. He opens the closet and tears off my sweater. He slips me into one if his hoodies. He takes  the elastic off my wrist and tries to pull my hair into a messy bun. He fails.

"Here . I got it." I say as I take the elastic out of his hand before he takes all the hair from my head.

"Now sit." He said as he plops me on his bed. "Now cuddle." He said, wrapping his arm around me

I place my head on his chest and shoulder. My hand does on his chest, by my head. He kissed the top of my head, and I felt a shiver and butterflies in my stomach. Max turned on the TV and we watched all night long.

_____
A/N:
Hope you all liked it. Hope this is what you had in mind. :)