♡6. Lando Norris

6. You're so annoying!
Requested by: lbushey
___________

'Omg lando pick up the phooone'

I text Lando. My brother.

I then call him again.

He finally picks up.

"LANDO!" I bark.

"Geez Y/N. Just because we're twins, doesn't mean we are at our phones at the same time. I was in the shower." He said.

"Well you could have told me that as a response to one of the 34 messages and 5 calls I sent you." I reply.

"Y/N I was in- never mind. What is it?"he asks.

"Soooooo...." I start. He sighs.
"Siiillllllllverstoooone..." I continue

"Yes Y/N. I am bringing you to the Silverstone GP this weekend."lando said.

I squeal with happiness

"Yay oh my gosh I'm so excited. What should I wear? Should I wear something to support McLaren? Or you specifically? Or should I not support anyone. Or should I support another team just to annoy you?" I say speaking super fast.

"Oh my goodness Y/N. Why all the questions? Wear whatever. Just don't support anyone else on any other team." Lando said.

He hung up quickly after.

I laugh to myself.
Lando and I have always been an iconic duo.

Being twins, we would always mess around with each other. We loved to embarrass the other twin, and I have developed quite the strategy against it.

*time skip*

"Lights out and we're off at the Silverstone Grand Prix!" The announcer says.

I bite my fingernails. I am sitting in the back of the garage with my friend Liz. We have both been huge McLaren fans since we were young. We started watching in our early teen years. We watched Jenson Button and Sergio Perez drive in the McLaren, and knew we both wanted to be a part of it one day.

To be honest, we never really liked Perez, and Button was okay. But we both thought they could use a new set of drivers. I would spend all my time at the tracks watching Lando races, and analyzing tons of the data and statistics.

I was with him as he climbed all the way through to Formula 1.

Some of Landos friends are there too.

*after the race*

Lando hosted a party for all his friends. He brought his friends to the paddock along with me , since it is one of his friends birthdays.

We all have our beers. (okay, heads up, in the UK the drinking laws are as follows: It is LEGAL for someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises. At home it is a different matter, a child aged five to 16 can drink alcohol at home or on other private premises as much as they like.) We are probably going to play spin the bottle soon. Great. I roll my eyes at the thought of it. I am always the only girl. Sometimes I force Lando to let Liz come, but today, she has plans with Carlos.

She was going to go shopping for a dress and Carlos insisted that he be present to make sure she gets an honest opinion, rather than the store worker telling her its great so they make money. They are good friends too. The whole four of us are. Lando, Y/N , Liz and Carlos.

I feel someone trip and grab onto me to try and stop themselves from hitting the floor.

I stick my leg out behind me to stop them from falling all the way. I turn around and drag them up by the collar of their shirt.

"Drunk already man? Try and stay sober a little longer next time." I way and dust off their shirt, then smack their face lightly.

"I remember a time when Lando was drunk at Liz's birthday barbecue. He was walking past her at the Barbecue and tripped. As he tried to stop himsleft from falling, he grabbed for her but instead grabbed the grill of the barbecue-"

"Thats enough." Lando says as he interupts me

"Oh no its not. Never enough. Did I tell you guys about when Lando was a little kid and we went swimming while we were on vacation? I was training to be a lifeguard at this time, so I basically had the strength of an olympic swimmer. "(fyi this is facts. When I am doing my lifeguard training, holy crap am I in shape. Im just so fit. Mainly because you have to drag other humans which are usually larger than you who are holding bricks from the bottom of the water. You also need to have insane endurance and speed to swim the distance you need to in only 10 minutes. its rly painful. i think i may have dislocated my shoulder doing that once, but ignored it and ya. oops-)

"So I was in peak physical condition. And then there was Lando. He refused to take off his shirt and go swimming, because he knew I had quadruple the abs he did, and he was a racing driver. He also didnt want to go in because he was convinced that there were sharks and that they knew not to mess with me but would eat him and-"

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!!" Lando said as he grabbed my elbow and pulled me off to the side.

"What the heck Y/N? Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Lando asks.

"Chill. I'm just messing with you. Thats what I do. Thats what twins do. And hate to bring it up, but the party is kind of a dud. No one seems to be having fun. Its just kind of boring." I say as I motion to the group of his friends sitting on the couch looking bored to death.

"Thats because you asked me not to get us to play the games that usually makes stuff interesting. Spin the bottle and truth or dare. And Liz isn't here. She usually spices life up."

I sigh. He's right. I forgot that I asked him not to play spin the bottle.

I tip the last bit of beer from the bottle into my mouth, and walk out of the room.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE ANYONE?!?!" I call as I walk to the room.

Lando looks at me and smiles.