♡Brother and Lover. Ferrari

So this is a one shot based around the Ferrari Team. Seb is your older brother. The words in italics are in German. The ones underlined are in french.

"Please Seb? Can I pleeeeasssse come?" I beg my older brother.

"This is a big race. I'm taking my girl with me in the paddock." He replied.

"Aww. That's fine! I wouldnt mind sitting in the grand stands. I'm coming and sitting there." I say as I storm out of the room.

I love him. Couldnt have ever asked for a better big brother.
He is amazing.

But like any siblings, I love to push his buttons and aggravate him every now and then.
I know he hates when I'm in I'm Grand stands. He feels like he is cheating me of my deserved spot in the paddock.

I am 10 years younger than him, which makes him even more of a protective older brother. Of alm the guys I was ever dating, they all left after meeting Seb.

Turns out that wasnt a bad thing. They dates my friends and my girls all said they were toxic and dumped them.
So I guess I dodged a bullet.

*FP1*
I come to the stands. I am sitting there. Alone. But I love it. I get to be like a fan. But then I look into the Ferarri garage. I see Mattia. He is like my father. Seb is there. And his girlfriend is too.
His young teammate is in the same tight seat in the corner he always is.

(Idk hes always sitting in that seat in the corner

(Idk hes always sitting in that seat in the corner...)

I pull my compact mirror out of my clutch bag. I position it in line with the sun. And I shine it into the Ferarri garage. I shine it at Sebastians feet. I guess he noticed, because he came out and waved to me.

I see the younger driver come talk to him. And point to me.

Seb nods.

Not sure what is happening.

*after FP1*

"Y/N, Charles wants you to come in the paddock. He doesn't have anyone to bring this weekend, and he doesnt like that you arent here with me." Seb said.

"Aww. Okay then. I guess I'll have to pass on my crappy Grand Stand tickets. I'll live them to Abbey. She has the seats next to me, and was going to bring her boyfriend, but couldn't find side by side seats. It's his birthday tomorrow and I forgot to get him something... again." I reply.

I spend the evening with Seb and his girlfriend. Charles is the name of the young driver. Guess I never noticed. I've always been so cooped up with seb. He came for dinner too.

While seb and Charles had a beer and spoke of race data,  sebs girlfriend and I got to talk for a while. We havent really done this before.

She is a really sweet lady.
I can tell the two of us are going to be close friends.

The evening comes to a close, and I realize I need a ride.

"No problem. I can drive you." Charles said

"No, no. I would hate to impose." I replied.

"No trouble at all. I pass it on my way." Charles replies.

I argue no further  and he takes me home.

"Can I drive you to the qualifying tomorrow ma cherie?" He asks me.

"But of course. It sounds lovely." I reply.

A/N
Ewww. This part was soo bad.
Sorry for those typos.
I think I'll make part 2. Maybe.