Titania

3rd POV

Annie's breath quickened, anger flowing through their veins as they stared directly at the demon. She ignored the scientist above her and started screaming.

'YOU BITCH!' She screamed.
(Y/n)'s lungs filled with anxiety as they looked up to see the Titan growling at them.

"Oh fuck" they muttered, shuddering.
They looked up at hanji, trying to tell them to get away ASAP.

'WHY ARE YOU IN THE WALLS??' She screamed again, unintelligible to the human soldiers around her.

"Save that beautiful voice of yours, you can't summ-"

"I'm sorry Titania but I'm here to stop you" (y/n) replied, interrupting hanji.
Hanji's eyes widened.
"You can hear her?" She asked.

(Y/n) nodded in reply, shyly.
'YOURE MORE OF A MONSTER THAN ME!' She yelled.

"I DIDNT KILL PEOPLE!" (Y/n) yelled back, their grip loosening on the ropes.
The rest of the group looking around at people for answers.

Hanji gulped.
"(Y/n) calm down"

'YOURE A FUCKING COWARD AND A USELESS DEMON' Annie yelled before suddenly tearing her leg out of (y/n)'s grasp.

She kicked her way out of the restraints, squishing a few people as she did.

(Y/n), hanji and a few others jumped into the air to avoid the Titan as she rose.

"Fuck, well this isn't good" (y/n) muttered, guilt washing over them and drowning their head.
Titania yelled as they started to heal themselves, fighting the squad and trying to track down the demon.

(Y/n) POV

I flew through the air, trying not to let tears form in my eyes. Looking at the concrete passing below me.
Concrete, home, concrete, rubble, concrete, rubble and body, concrete, rubble and Titan boy, concrete, ho-
TITIAN BOY!?

I suddenly dropped onto the roof of the next building, dropping out of formatting and charging at normal human "full speed".
Jumping down to the rubble, I spotted the poor boy squashed.

Eren POV

Pain. I feel nothing but pain. Something heavy was pushing on my chest.
I couldn't feel my legs or my left arm.

Probably because I can see my left arm a couple metres away.
That's a shame.

What was I doing?
I tried to turn into a Titan and someone stepped on me.
That's rude.

As I felt my vision fade i felt something else jump onto my concrete slab.
Hey.

Hello?

I'm under here.

Can I have some help?

Can you read my thoughts?

That would be really helpful.

"Come on Titan boy." An angel spoke to me.
I opened my eyes and saw a blurry image of the angel above me.

"Angel?" I asked.
"I'm not ready to die yet" I told them, hoping they wouldn't take me away.

The angel giggled.
"You're loosing a lot of blood Titan boy, but you're not allowed to die yet."
I feel the weight on my chest being lifted and the angel lifting my body.