Steamy nights

Hanji PoV
I walked towards (y/n)'s office.

'A bet hm? I guess it makes things more interesting. It is annoying that so many people are after them however I can't wait for the outcome of this experiment' I thought to myself as my legs carried me into her office.

Knocking on her bedroom door I heard the water running from the shower (y/n) made a year ago.
"(Nickname)? I'm coming in" I called, opening the door. I looked and saw a clean bed clothes set on the bed, waiting to be put on.
But my head tilted as I couldn't see the dirty clothes by the door.

"(Y/n) never takes clothes in the bathroom with them" I mutter, walking to the bathroom door.
I take my steps slowly, grabbing a dagger from the side of (y/n)'s bed.

"(Nickname)? Are you in there?" I yell again, waiting for an answer but I was met with silence.

"I'm coming in!" I yell again, pushing the door open. Hot mist flooded out the room, pure heat covered my body as I gripped the dagger.

As soon as I saw the figure in the room, I slammed the door shut. My brain flashing the images of a naked (y/n) washing the mud off their clothes. Blood ran to my face as it started to pour out my nose.

"S-SORRY!" I screamed, putting the dagger back and hiding behind the bed. I heard loud and hysterical giggling from inside the bathroom, slowly turning into side splitting laughter.

"Hanj!" The captain barely managed to say, holding onto their sides and giggling. They walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a thin towel.
Tears welling at their eyes from laughter.
"What was y-HAHA your plannn" they giggled wiping their eyes.

My face was bright red as I buried my face in a pillow, they were so hot. I could die!!
I heard their footsteps get closer and they pulled down the pillow infront of me. Their smirking face looked down on me.
"Embarrassed hanj?" They tease as they wipe my nose.

"I'm going to finish having my shower, mind waiting in my office before you try and get in bed with me" they tease again, winking and walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I collapse in embarrassment, crawling out the door and into the office.
A while later they walked out of their bedroom in pjs, still giggling to themselves.

"It's not funny!" I whined, hiding my face.

"You're right it's not, it's hilarious" they laugh harder, smirking wide. They pull my up and pull my hands off my face.

"Come on, what did you want hanj?" They ask, smiling sweetly. The same smile that makes my heart pound, my knees weak.
"I-I uh wanted to know why Levi comes here every night" I mutter quietly, which makes (y/n) smile widely.

"Gladly, come on beautiful" they wink, pulling me into the bedroom.
"Are you in comfortable clothes?" (Y/n) asked to which I nodded cautiously.
A smirk curled on their face as they shoved me onto the bed.

I yelped, crashing into the soft mound of blankets. I feel two arms begin to snake around my waist and a leg wrap over mine. A face nuzzled their way into my neck as I settled on the bed.

"Levi comes every night to sleep next to my like we used to do in training, is that what you want?" They purr in my ear, sniggering to themselves. I bite my lip and nod, curling up in their arms.

"Good, you're a lot more comfortable than Levi" they joke, relaxing around me.
It took a few moments before I heard the quiet snores of the demon beside me.
My heart was racing, eyes wide as I could barely sleep.

I get it now.

It took a few hours but I soon felt my eyelids get heavy, darkness surrounding me.
Was that glass smashing?

3rd PoV

Hanji woke on the floor next to (y/n)'s bed, a pain in her shoulder made her arm go numb. She struggled to open her eyes but when she did a terrified Erwin stood a over her.

"HANJI! What happened?" He yelled, scared.
She groaned, looking around. Her eyes landed on a needle in her arm, a tranquilliser?

She gasped, sitting up as fast as her body would let her. Smashed glass covered the floor as black blood stained bed covers were all over the room.
Red blood was splattered high on the ceiling as a small whimper game from mikasa's arms.
Levi stood by the window, looking for any clue.

"What happened!! I fell asleep next to (y/n) and now I wake up here! Where are they?" The section commander yelled.

"We don't know we just came in here as neither of you came for breakfast." Levi growled, glaring at Hanji.

"All we found was this little guy in the corner of the room" mikasa turned to show one of (y/n)'s hell hounds but in a puppy form, cowering and shaking.
It jumped out of mikasa's arms and ran into hanji's.
It whimpered and licked her face before running off, out the room.

"FOLLOW THAT MUTT" Levi yelled, as both he and mikasa charged after it.
Erwin helped Hanji up.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself" Erwin hummed softly.

Levi and Mikasa were charging down the corridors after the puppy.
Shouting at any cadet to grab it but the puppy just turned to smoke and then reformed to keep running.
It ran out onto the hilltop the base was situated on and ran out, stopping to sniff a path.
Mikasa launched forward and grabbed its fur, holding on tight as Levi caught up.

"Damn mutt, where is it trying to go?" He asked. The cadets ran out after them, panting heavily in full gear.

"Sir! Is that?" Sasha asked.

"(Y/n)'s hell hound, yes. They're in trouble and I think this guy is our key." He growled.
"Get your horses, Erwin! We're following the pup!" Levi yelled, whistling for his horse as Armin stared at the pup.

————

Hey guys sorry I accidentally skipped a chapter so double update today!!