Finale (2000 word special)

(Y/n) PoV

I hung my head at my lie... why did I lie?
This world is more complicated than they would ever know...
I'm sorry.

'Don't be sorry, you know they aren't ready to handle the truth yet... it'll all be over soon' Crocell hummed from the corner, sitting down beside me.

I hear the footsteps all around me but my body was so weak I could barely look up. Fuck okay so what did I loose so much energy on?
Oh right, hanji's experiments, teleporting, showing off Crocell's form, the tracker dog, the show dog, my cover and getting beaten by the asshole guard.

I hear the group chatter around me and to me but I was just exhausted.
Too many things at once.

"Crocell, do you think the council would want to see a world without me?" I ask outloud.

Mikasa PoV

We're all crowding the captain, Levi and Eren are trying to talk to them about everything that happened while Jean and Connie are trying to interrogate the military police.
But (n/n) isn't talking. I tilt my head staring at your form... what is wrong?
Are you tired like Eren gets?

I kneel down and place my hand on theirs. I feel the blood dripping from their hands and I try to look into the sleeves of the jacket.
Bruises? But Levi only kicked their face?
I feel anger rise in my body. The police they hurt you!!

I start to growl before I hear a soft whisper.
It's very weak, barely even a whisper but we all hear it.

"Crocell do you think the council would want to see a world without me?" The captain asks.
Levi, Erwin and Eren begin to shout questions as their reply comes out of their mouth.

"I know that but still" they whisper. They aren't talking to us.

"ANSWER ME PLEASE!" Eren yelled and i interrupt.

"EREN! They're talking to Crocell not us" I say simply, sitting next to them and leaning my head on their shoulder.
Eren and Levi shut up and listen.

"It could help our case"

Silence falls between every sentence.

"Could you help me make this scene then? I don't think I have the blood to pull it off myself"

What do you mean?

"Thank you..."

More silence seems to come but it's shorter than the last.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't uphold my end of the bargain fully..."

Bargain?

"But now it's not a fair de-"

I hate this silence.

"Okay, if you say so."

I feel their shoulders shake as a tear drops to the floor. Sasha pushes in between the boys and forces (y/n) to look up at her.
"I brought you something to eat cus I didn't know if they'd let you eat... sorry it's only something small but I thought it could help" she hummed shyly and presented a wild hare to the captain's lips.
Their tear stained face looked up at Sasha.

"Thank you, please could you hold it there for me?" They ask, showing their fangs before sinking their teeth into the rabbit.
The thing squeaked and panicked before settling down and dying before our eyes.

"Thank you everyone for being here. Commander Pegasus, it is good to see you again" they smile at the old man who smiles back.

"You were my best drinking buddy, how could I miss this opportunity?" He smiled.