{Part~11} I'm sorry

Author~chan's POV~

"I guess, I overdid it" Sakuya sighed as he banged his head on their kitchen table, he didn't mean to say all that, but at the time kuroko said everything that happened between her and the members of Kiseki no Sedai. he just couldn't really stop himself from getting angry.

he knew kuroko, even when they were children he could see that kuroko was alone on one side as if she did not belong to the other children in front of her, while the other children were playing happily. on the other hand, she was just sitting on one of the benches at their school with her eyes fixed on the setting sun, she doesn't care about the happy laughter she hears from others, even their cries as they run around their playground.

of course, Sakuya is sad for his sister, while he is having fun with his friends, his youngest sister is alone doing nothing but just staring at the beautiful scenes in front of her. at that time, he felt that he was gradually moving away from kuroko. every time he was with his friends, he did not notice his sister was alone, with no friend to sympathize with her in every sorrow. his time is always with his friends, he no longer remembers that he still has a sister who needs him every time.

he didn't think that every time, he was also the reason why kuroko became a loner during their childhood days.

wait, when was the last time he saw kuroko smile happily with her true friends? oh, he also forgot that because of kuroko's fake friends, kuroko became even more loner to the point that she didn't want to hang out with other people anymore and she just wanted to stay in her room all night.

"what did I do?" he groaned so loud that the hurtful words he said to his sister still lingered in his mind.

he knew that kuroko was wrong in what she did, but what he did to her was even worse. kuroko is very kind and she doesn't know anything in this world yet, she has a heart that has been broken and hurt several times and Sakuya wants to protect that away from others.

but...

how would he do that if he himself broke kuroko's heart again?

Sakuya just grumbled in annoyance, he couldn't do anything but stood up in his seat with his hand slam on the table. "I'll see if she's okay" 

he twisted his foot at the exit of their kitchen until he went to their living room and went straight to their stairs. he slowly took each step trying to be quiet so that neither kuroko could hear him. when he reached the second floor of their house, he went directly to the front door of his sister's room. his hands already raised in the air and ready to knock on the door, but before that, he took a deep breath.

"I-I can't do this!" Sakuya whispers that he can't understand himself whether he should knock or not.

"I'm so Fuck- ARGHHHHH!!!!!" he didn't continue what he was going to say, he grabbed his own hair and messed it up.

why is he like this? It's not hard to knock on Kuroko's door, is it? and why is he afraid? he will not be eaten by kuroko, and she will not be angry— well she can get angry, but! the problem here is different! they both have something wrong and it needs to be fixed right away!

"whoo, okay you can do this!" Sakuya nodded to herself as he touched the doorknob he was ready to open, but he felt something else was holding his back.

"argghhhh! just open it!" he cursed angrily and quietly opened the door in front of him, and to his surprise, he was met by a dark room with no light shining to illuminate his sight. his eyes snapped to the left side of the room he thought was where his sister's bed was.