{Part~13} First day of practice

Author~chan's POV~ 

"are you sure you're okay? you may lose consciousness in the room again" Momoi asked worriedly, her hand supporting Kuroko's entire body to make sure she didn't fall again. 

because many hours have passed and they have been waiting for kuroko for a long time to wake her up, they also thought that it would be better for them to go back to their class and they also don't want to make their teacher worried about who was also shocked earlier when she lost consciousness in their presence. 

their class will start in about two minutes, and each of them doesn't want to be late for class especially if their teacher wonders why they aren't there, and worse, they're gone together. 

"What do you think?" kuroko asked.notice her eyes are puffed out as if there has been an insect bite on it, her whole face is also red from the heat earlier, also can't forget her two cheeks that are bulging cutely. 

"pfttt—" everyone burst into laughter so loud that their fingers pointed to their friend's face. 

"I didn't think you were good at making people laugh kuroko!" Kagami yelled laughing at his stomach, his hand grabbed Midorima's shoulder for support just in case when he fell down, Midorima would also fall to the floor with him.

"hell yeah!" added Aomine.

when they were all laughing, kuroko just stood in her place while watching her friends. she couldn't help but smile with delight when she saw that they were like this again, laughing and smiling with no problem thinking. she just wonders why they can laugh like this if she hurt them so much. she shouted at them, she tried to drive them away as far as she could. she stoned them with many hurtful words. 

but why did all that end up like this?

they should be angry at what she did to them right? but why are they laughing now as if nothing happened? 

"I—" 

I know it's hard to trust people now especially if you don't know who or not you should trust, but it's not bad to try again, isn't it? 

maybe her mother is right, it's really really hard to find people you can trust especially if you don't know who. but, it's not bad to try again right? 

'Mom, I already found my true friends'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

when the bell rang loudly and it echoed in every school building, the peaceful hallway was suddenly filled with noise and students running towards their cafeteria. while every teacher who was still in the class of every room just sighed because of the nastiness of the students. 

on the other hand, kuroko was left alone in the room, her hands arranging her belongings neatly and putting them back inside her bag. after which she lifted her bag and slung it over her shoulder. she sighed heavily and walked out of her class.

since the lunch break has already started and her first time practicing at the basketball club will also start later, kuroko remembered that they all had an agreement, because they were all fine and they had no problems to worry about, Akashi suggested earlier that they should all meet on the rooftop of their school at the same time.

besides, they have different class schedules and they can't go to the rooftop together, now kuroko is walking alone in their hallway looking for where the stairs to their rooftop are, while there are still students left in the classrooms she passes, it will be noticed that their full attention is on her.

as if she were an actress walking in the middle of the red carpet with multiple cameras focused on her, she would no longer wonder why they were staring at her. because even when she first entered this school, it was obvious that everyone's eyes were already on her. she didn't know what the reason was, but she would admit she was irritated by their looks.

"eh?" Kuroko's feet stopped when she felt something fall slowly on her back, her eyebrows furrowed when she felt that little by little her back was getting heavier.

"M-Murasakibara-kun, I can't breathe properly" Kuroko groaned as her cheek swelled due to Murasakibara's weight, her hands that lifted her friend were already giving up.

"oh, sorry hehehe~" Murasakibara smiled with a childish attitude, his whole body behind kuroko he removed it as his eyes glaring at all the students causing everyone to flinch and immediately look in the other direction. why did they look at him? Is she an actress so that others will look at her like hungry wolves?

Murasakibara huffed secretly and his whole body twisted towards Kuroko.

"you alright? did they do something to you" Murasakibara asked with jealousy in his voice.

kuroko shook her head and gave a soft smile to Murasakibara in gratitude.

"wait, why are you here? should you be on the rooftop already?" Kuroko asked confused.

"oh~ about that matter, my class is just near your room a few blocks away. but when the class ended I was surprised that you were no longer in your room" he pouted.

So does that mean that Murasakibara really intends to pick him up after their class?

kuroko remained silent as she tried to process. "is that so?" 

"hmmm" Murasakibara smiled very lazily, his hands lifted kuroko in bridal style.

"Let's go, maybe they're all waiting on the rooftop"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

many hours have passed and their classes are over, each member of Kiseki no Sedai and kuroko has already prepared for the upcoming practice in their court. and because this is kuroko's first time and they don't want to make the girl uncomfortable with what will happens later. they all went to their court at once. but kuroko didn't expect something awkward to happen to her after she entered the locker of the women's basketball team.

now she is stocked in the middle of the crowd of every female players, with many questions coming out of their lips causing kuroko to feel dizzy.

"w-wait" Kuroko groaned as her whole body slammed into one of the benches in their locker room, why is this happening to her? She just wants to dress peacefully and not like this.

"Oi, give her space" command of one of the female players that kuroko remembers her name is Reira, her dark eyes glared at everyone.

"Forgive them, they are just like this when there is a new member of our team, especially if it is cute and small" Reira sighed heavily.

Kuroko shook her head.

"I'm not cute," kuroko remarked. "and I'm not that small" 

"..." everyone fell into silence when they felt kuroko's voice was full of annoyance and irritability, their eyes just blinked until they fell into laughter.

"w-wha-" kuroko's eyes widened in shock.

Reira shrugged her shoulders, she smiled very coolly. "well, it's true that you're cute like they said" 

 "well, it's true that you're cute like they said"