{Part~12} I'm sorry Part~2

Author~chan's POV~

"what the—" the eyes of each member of Kiseki no Sedai widened in shock when they saw that kuroko's whole body suddenly fell to the floor of their class with a loud 'THUMB' their brains do not function as their whole body hardens in its place. what did they do to kuroko?

"a-ah! kuroko-kun!" their teacher who moved first, his hands reached kuroko's body lying unconscious on the cold floor, his hands tried to tap repeatedly the face of his student he was trying to wake up.

"oh no, we had to take him to the infirmary immediately, her whole body was heating up" their teacher's hands lifted kuroko in a bridal style that he immediately went out to go to the infirmary, while the six members of Kiseki no Sedai just followed behind still couldn't speak due to panic.

they didn't plan to do this to kuroko, and the more they didn't want to hurt her feelings, they just wanted to talk to kuroko properly, without arguing and fighting. but the thing is, they never thought they would get to the point where kuroko would lose consciousness. even one of those they don't want to do to kuroko. because they know it can all get worse.

they will admit they are angry with kuroko that they feel they want to give her hurtful words, however, they also can't afford to do that. they all like kuroko and they want to be even closer to that girl. even on the first day they met kuroko, they knew she was the girl for them all. every minute and hour, all they had in their brains was kuroko's figure. they want to talk to her, they want to approach her, they want to be with her all day.

they feel like they will all go crazy when many other people look at kuroko's beautiful persona, they want only them to be able to see all that, only them and no one else.

Flashback~

"I can't believe this thing is going to happen" Midorima sighed angrily.

some of them did not respond and just continued their walk under the heavy rain, with their hearts aching with pain after what had happened earlier at their school. they are like walking corpses with no appetites.

Akashi who just looked at what he was going through without an expression on his face, his butler should have picked him up earlier because it was raining hard today, but something happened and Akashi lost his appetite to go back to their house, he would rather be with his friends than go back to their mansion and just lock himself inside his room.

"what are we going to do? I don't think Tetsu-kun will go to school after all this happens" Momoi whispered sadly.

"If she doesn't go to school tomorrow what are we going to do? cry and beg her? ah! what do we care if she doesn't want to see us anymore?!" Aomine clicked his tongue in annoyance as he glared at his childhood friend.

"Mine-chin is right, what do we care?" Murasakibara huffed with his arms crossed over his chest.

everyone fell silent again not knowing what they would do to talk to kuroko, maybe Aomine was right. if kuroko didn't come tomorrow, it only meant one thing then. kuroko never wants to see them again.

"We still have a way" Akashi replied.

"and what is it? huh?" retorted Kagami

"We just need to confuse the mind and he feels so that he comes to us voluntarily and apologizes" Akashi remark

"How can you make sure our plan runs smoothly?" Momoi asked

"don't ask anymore, until you follow everything I say, everything will be fine"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"uh?" kuroko's eyes opened when she felt the dazzling light above her, the first thing that appeared in front of her was the white ceiling with the light above. she couldn't help but groan as she put her arm over her eyes.

"what am I doing?" kuroko whispered to herself that her eyes were already filled with tears. 

don't think you'll run away again

I'm not running-

not? what do you think you are doing now? even when you found out that we were here, you didn't think about it but left immediately, didn't you?

look at yourself, terrified to see us after what happened yesterday

everything that happened before flashbacked to kuroko's brain that hit her hard, her jaw clenched as hard as she could so that the painful sob wouldn't come out of her lip.

"Why am I running away from this thing?" kuroko asked herself. she didn't even know to herself why she was running away from this matter, was it because she was scared? because she is selfish? or for her own sake that she does not want to be hurt as before?

"why?!" Kuroko shouted confused by her thoughts that she did not notice that her voice grew louder which caused the six members of Kiseki no Sedai to wake up.

"Tetsumi? Why are you shouting?"

kuroko's eyes widened in shock, her whole body sat on the bed her eyes looked at Akashi.

"wait— are you crying?" Akashi raised an eyebrow worried that his feet were coming closer to her. kuroko just remained silent as her eyes fell on the other members sitting on the sofa that was positioned on the side of her bed.

"I-I'm so sorry" kuroko's voice broke as she couldn't wait for Akashi to get close to her, her eyes were more filled with more tears.

"I don't want us to get to this point, I-I I'm just really confused by how I feel"

their surroundings fell silent, Akashi who was standing in front of kuroko. he chuckled as his hands were drawn to hug the girl tightly.

"We also apologize for what we did to you earlier," Akashi said with his right hand holding the back of kuroko's head he placed it on his chest. "

"Starting today, we will show you that we are not like everyone else

their brains do not function as their whole body hardens in its place