prologue: Hydra

The captain has been on the ice for 40 years. 

Howard Stark has given up on finding him.

So he was all theirs.

Several Hydra agents stumbled upon Steve still in the ice. There was a discussion about whether or not they should defrost him and use him as a weapon as they did with the Winter Soldier. Some said no as he killed many of their own while others agreed to bring him back to base. As this was an opportunity they could not miss, and the others knew that too.

Hydra wanted to use the thing in his veins. The super-soldier serum. They had planned to extract it from his veins but when they found him alive they decided to use him.

They dug him out of the ice and sent him to the defrosting chambers. Their agents strapped him down ensuring he cannot escape because not even the Winter Soldier can break through them. 

The chain itself cannot be broken unless you have a special mission, but the chain was made with a special metal as it can heat up and electrify the super-soldier.

____________

It has now been 60 years since the captain has crashed into the ice. 

It has been 20 since he was with Hydra under a new name, Captain Hydra.

Captain Hydra and the Winter Soldier make the "deadly duo" as they been on countless missions and assassinations together. Both are emotionless towards their victims, both are known for an insane amount of kills. They even destroyed a country in one night and left it in ruins.

Hydra finally had a golden age with their weapons, it wasn't until an agent suggested something to the leader.

Two agents walked down the hall in a Hydra base in Siberia. One was anxious while the other one was frustrated with the other's behavior.

"Sir, I have an idea but it will require your blessing," One of the agents asked quietly

The other man nodded

"With all due respect sir, I think we should give the Captain to Shield," The agent said anxiously

"You really think we will give away one of our best weapons!? I will give you ten seconds before I aggressively poke you with a knife" The man threatens 

"NO! Of course not, we put him in the ice now and when Shield finds him they will think he's one of them. But deep down he's still Hydra with his activation words and all. We would have to brainwash him so he forgets his time with Hydra. 

I personally believe the Winter Soldier can handle a few missions by himself from now on." As the agent is talking the man's face softens. 

"That is a great idea, make sure he's fully brainwashed." He turns to the agent who has a relieved look on his face, "Who is the highest-ranking in Shield but is still Hydra?"

"Agent Jackson is a level 9 and is personal friends with the director of Shield" The agent responds

"We'll have him leak the location of Rogers," The man said with an evil smile on his face

"Yes sir" The agent nods with confirmation

"Hail Hydra," The man says while doing that arm thingy( you know what I'm talking about)

"Hail Hydra" The agent echoes back and doing the arm thing.

"Now prep Rogers for his brainwashing and transport him to the site where we found him"

What Hydra did not realize is that once you let something out of your control you lose them. That happened with Rogers. He went rogue, he took out his tracker and joined the avengers on his own decision.  Hydra was pissed of losing him so they did whatever they could to get him back.

__________________

I feel like I should explain some things.

1. I'm on Wattpad still(yay)

2. These first few stories are experiments to see if anyone enjoys my writing because I'm planning on a great book..

3. Any ideas, feedback would be greatly appreciated