B•MayLor

Your POV

As you might know, you don't know. I am Y/N L/N, a music prostitute, an artist myself, a student in fine arts, performing arts didn't work well for me with my schedule even if that's basically what I do and mostly importantly a front woman for Queen. I am friends with Adam Lambert, a front man of Queen. Meeting in a competition and me being my extra self, auditioned the next year with a song called 'I'm In Love With My Car', don't get me wrong here and laugh. It's good if you don't take note of the lyrics, really... The drums is one of the first instruments I've learned other than the acoustic guitar and piano/keyboard, and it became an advantage along side Adam being a guest judge. The competition came to an end after 7 months, I didn't win, got nothing close to a 3rd place and yet here I am... After it, me, Adam and some of the contestants became close friends, from concerts to concerts where we secretly got in with disguises for our own safety, little mentions of our friendly circle here and there in interviews. Eventually having Queen acknowledge me through visiting Adam as a surprise and guess what? Yes, they we're visiting as well, I grew still ofcourse but then on decided to subside my fan brain and be my chill heart, I freaked out and kept on leaving fan based memes everywhere. I was glad with a sigh when they understood and laugh, now I'm here a week into our tour around the world.

Dynamite

RogerTaylor
Why is this chat named
like that again?

BrianMay
Well hello, I thought you
hated this chat as per
said, "Full of bullocks."

AdamLandmark
Yeah, like Y/N has some
bullocks to show anyways.

Y/NBullocks
Can you not see me?!
Take that back!

AdamLandmark
Bold of you to assume
that I want to see you.

Y/NBullocks
I wasn't the one who
stole your chocolate chip
donut! It was your
assistant, stop bullying
me, I didn't do it!

BrianMay
She's crying, screaming
and on her phone at the
same time.

RogerTaylor
Say sorry Adam.

BrianMay
Wow, what a mature
thing to say.

RogerTaylor
Shut up Bri.

BrianMay
Okay but you kids
better be okay when we
get back from Starbucks.

AdamLandmark
Donuts?

Y/NBullocks
Coffee?

RogerTaylor
Do any of you faggots
need something?

Y/NBullocks
Yes, coffee with 1
and 3/7 of sugar

BrianMay
That sounds oddly...
Familiar love.

AdamLandmark
I'll have some of
it too but I want me
some donuts by the side.

Y/NBullocks
Heheheheh :'>

RogerTaylor