7:4

Favorite friend and nothing's wrong when nothing's true•••I live in a hologram with you

•••
I live in a hologram with you.
•••

Peter's body was giving up on him, he knew wasn't going to make it, he felt like a failure, he'd lost, he'd lost himself, his friends, his city, his family...y/n.

His knees were now met with the snow in the street as he crawled through the cold of New York.

"Y/n I think I see him," Clint said as he ran through the snow.

To Bruce, every outrider In New York was now in the lobby of Stark tower.

"Thor you're up," Y/n ordered. With that Thor took his hammer and flew down to an unconscious Peter Parker.

"I have the Peter," Thor said landing on Tony's old launchpad.

Y/n who sat next to a fully suited iron man sighed out of relief.

Tony saw the girl relax after hearing the news.

"Who would've thought?" Tony scoffed.

She looked in his direction, unsure of what he'd even meant.

"I thought it was coincidental when I found out the boy I'd been looking for was right under my nose, and quite literally right above your head." Tony swiped across the pad showing a display of New York. "Its kinda crazy too, when he asked me for advice about some girl it completely slipped my mind that he could have been talking about you."

Natasha had been listening from afar. Her heart swelled as did Tony's. Y/n felt something for Peter and it was something she'd never felt for anyone, it was the same thing Peter had felt for her for so long.

"I just..didn't want him to die. That's all, but he's fine now so..." y/n shrugged. "How's the stupid whistle doing." She waved it off.

"Okay, little miss stubborn. If you must know It's gonna take a minute. In order for everything to sync F.R.I.D.A.Y has to connect to every active transmitter in the city." Tony sighed.

"How long will that take?" She asked.

"Tony shook his head. About 20-30 minutes. At most."

"I don't think we have 20-30 minutes," Bruce spoke through the earpiece.
"They've been making so much noise they're flooding the lobby, they know we're here,"

"But- they can't get in I mean the door is vibranium?" Y/n spoke to the group.

"They're climbing up the side of the tower," Bruce stated.