13.

Tobita, Ruka, Haruna and Natsume headed together to the technological area, where Hotaru's shop was.

They got there and saw Mikan flying with a preschool student in some strange vehicle.

Haruna watched as they hit something and both of them started falling down. Mikan was protecting the child but she was falling headfirst to the ground.

The blonde girl ran, jumped and grabbed her sister right before she could touch the ground, receiving the impact, and hitting her head on a tree.

"Haru-chan!" Mikan turned around to see her sister's forehead bleeding. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, but I think you're nullifying my regeneration," She said with a tiny laugh "get off me please."

Mikan did so and Haruna felt as her wounds in her back, legs and head started to heal.

Hotaru came out to see what was happening.

"Thanks for saving my little brother" a boy from high school grabbed the little kid and hugged him "That was very dangerous"

"Sorry onii-chan" He said then he looked at Haruna and Mikan "Thanks for saving me onee-chans" they smiled at him.

"I can't believe one of Hotaru's inventions malfunctioned." comments like that started to appear, making Mikan stand up.

"That's not true!" she said suddenly "It's impossible that one of Hotaru's inventions went wrong"

"She's right," Haruna said more calmly "something else must have happened. Hotaru has made tons of vehicles like that one before and none of them ever malfunctioned."

"Girls..." Hotaru said with a tiny smile.

"The bosses are coming!" a student claimed, causing a general gasp.

"Who?" Haruna asked. The class rep explained about the members of the student council. "Imai huh" she mumbled to herself once they were done.

Sakurano left to take care of something else, leaving Imai to take care of the situation there.

"Are you girls wounded?" Mikan nodded and showed him her knee. Haruna shook her head.

"Na I'm good," she said with her forehead still bleeding a little. Imai took care of Mikan first. Once that was done he turned to Haruna, who was already completely fine. He stared at her surprised "See? I'm all good."

He stared into those grey eyes and immediately recognized the familiarity in them. He did his best not to look startled.

"Who's behind this?" he asked.

"Me" Hotaru answered. Mikan was about to get in the middle of it all but Haruna stopped her.

"You?" Hotaru nodded.

"It's not true!" the little child got in between them. "It was my fault... I-"

"My little brother has an Alice that allows him to start any vehicle" the highschool student explained. "He used it and lost control."

"I'm sorry..." The kid said, Haruna smiled as Mikan approached him.

"It's ok, it's very nice from you that you tell the truth," Mikan said.

"Yes, but don't do it anymore ok?" Haruna added still sitting with her back against the tree she had hit her head on, the kid nodded.

"As nice as it is for him to admit the truth..." the representative started approaching the high school student "You should have kept an eye on your brother, so you're responsible for all of this."

He laid a finger on the boy, who started retorting in pain. The class rep explained that he can also pass the pain onto other people. Mikan was shocked at the guy. Haruna approached them and touched the guy's shoulder, nullifying his Alice, the highschool student sighed in relief and the representative turned around to stare at the blonde girl.

"He's not the only one who doesn't take care of his siblings" Haruna whispered so only he could hear her. He stepped back "Is he?"

"Representative Imai?" said one of the girls that came with him, surprised at his reaction. He coughed and pulled up his glasses. Then he left.

The students moved aside to let him through, then he was stopped by Hotaru.

"Hey, Elementary student," The girl with him said "Are you deaf? Move asid-" she was stopped by the representative.

"It was nice to meet you," She said softly.

"It was nice to meet you," he agreed, everyone stared at them confused, except for Haruna who was smiling at the scene.

"Representative Imai what-" The girl started, then he sighed.

"This girl is my little sister." He said, surprising everyone there. Haruna smiled.

"OH my God how didn't I think of this before!" the class rep mumbled, "It was so obvious."

"She... Kept it a secret from me?" Mikan muttered. The Imai siblings were left alone, kind of. "I can't believe she kept it a secret from me! HOTARU YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

"Shhhh" the girl from the council grabbed Mikan and wrapped her mouth so she'd shut up. "We're not supposed to be discovered!"

"Haru-chan" Haruna looked at the class rep "You knew?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"What? How?" Mikan asked.

"Hotaru told me," Haruna said simply.

"Why did she tell you... And why didn't she tell me?" She said with watery eyes.

"Well, I asked." Haruna said, "since you knew each other from before the academy I assumed you'd know too."