11.

The festival was finally here at the end Mikan and Haruna wouldn't be together, since the senpais decided it'd be better to add one more obstacle.

Haruna would be the last obstacle of the race.

"It's finally done!" Mikan said, "our awesome RPG is ready!"

"It's looking good," Tsubasa said.

"You're looking good," Haruna said jokingly.

"Aw stop it," He said laughing. Not a lot of people understood their sense of humour, but they had a lot of fun.

"You two actually look really cute," Misaki said happily. Mikan and Haruna looked at each other and smiled.

"She's right. You look really cute, Mikan." Haruna said

"And you look like a real genie, Haru-chan" She answered happily.

They both had similar costumes, while Mikan's was pink and red, Haruna's was of different shades of dark blue and purple, Mikan's hair was tied in a ponytail and Haruna's was tied in a side ponytail made into a braid. Haruna's costume was also decorated with lots of golden jewellery since it had to do with her minigame.

They waited for a while, hoping someone would try their RPG, but no one even approached their area, since it was located in a bad spot.

It got to a point where the class was so anxious for costumers that they blocked the way to some guys that were passing by. Haruna tried to stop Mikan from throwing herself at them.

"Hey, don't be so mean!" Mikan said when the passers-by's refused to try the RPG. Haruna looked down.

"Damn..." she said sulking "I definitely expected something different for today..."

"Don't look so down" Tsubasa picked the blonde up in an attempt to cheer her up "These guys didn't want to come in? Whatever! It's not the end of the world. I'm sure someone will!"

Haruna chuckled softly, Making Tsubasa and the others smile.

"You guys look very cheerful" Mikan looked at the man talking.

"Narumi-sensei!" She said happily "And Ruka-pyon! And Permy!"

"Oh my God... Ruka" Haruna said amazed from Tsubasa's shoulder "You look really cute."

The boy blushed.

"And..." She looked at Sumire and smirked "That's very fitting Permy. Why are you wearing fake ears? You could use your real ones."

Mikan snorted.

"You are gonna talk about clothes?" Permy spitted "with your belly showing? That's very inappropriate."

"Woah yeah, careful" Haruna said jokingly "don't look at my belly button."

Tsubasa chuckled.

"I think it looks good on you both" Narumi said "Actually the whole class looks great. What do you say Ruka? Don't they look good?"

Ruka, who had been staring at Haruna the whole time went red in the face and nodded slightly.

(...)

The three of them tried the RPG.

Ruka lost to Misaki.

Sumire lost to the jokes guy.

And Narumi, who was the one to get the furthest lost to Mikan.

"It's impressive," He said. "It's very well thought out."

"And you haven't even gotten to Haru-chan," Tsubasa said proud "She's the final boss."

"what's her trial?" Ruka asked.