15 ; stay in the comfort zone

Y/N'S POV;

Y/N'S POV;

i immediately ran out to my tent and grabbed my dirty laundry, retrieved a washboard and bucket from gwen, and started to wash behind my tent.

max came waltzing near me, "you really enjoy that?" max asked. i nodded.

he raised an eyebrow, "you wanna do my laundry?" he asked, i looked up at him, "i mean, sure, i dont mind." i shrugged. "fuck yes!" he cheered and immediately went to go get his laundry.

time skip cause who tf wants to hear about laundry

finally, i finished up hanging up all the clothes to dry.

max came out of the tent, "so, are you finally done?" he asked, i nodded. he looked up at the clothes line, "wAIT WHY IS MY UNDERWEAR UP THERE!? YOU CANT JUST LET IT FLY AROUND!" max whisper yelled.

"calm your tits dude, literally everyone hung up their underwear. its not a big deal." i shrugged.

he jumped up and got his underwear off the clothing line, "i'll just let it dry in the tent." he mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

i peeked into the tent, "it's gonna be uncomfortable and tent if you do that." i informed him. "maybe thats how i like it!" max retorted. i shrugged, "whatever floats your boat man."

me and max went to the mess hall. neil and nikki were gonna do their shit later today so why not bother them now?

we walk in and go sit across from neil and nikki.
"hey guys!" i greeted, "sup fuckers." max greeted them.

"hey!" neil and nikki said in unison.

MAX'S POV;

me and y/n went into the mess hall to hang out with neil and nikki, plus it's basically lunch time now so i guess we're here for that too.

we waited for the lunch line to die down before getting our food.

"hey y/n! we're still hanging out after lunch, r-right?" neil asked, he face was slightly red. he needs to chill out his boner for y/n jesus christ!

"oh yeah, of course man!" y/n smiled. neil nodded. god, how stupid. love is stupid man.

well, i cant really say that since some girl is literally making me question if i have a crush on her..

we finally got in line to eat lunch. mashed potatoes again. how very lucky we are.

we all took our seats again and started eating. i didn't eat much, i just really hope i never find out if these are real potatoes or not.

while me and nikki ate out food quietly, neil and y/n suddenly became bestfriends. they wouldn't stop talking, jesus.

"max, would you chill out on being protective of your girlfriend?" nikki whispered to me. i gave her a look that shouted 'how did you know'. "you wont stop staring at them. you also had that look in your eye." nikki whispered and shrugged. i rolled my eyes.