The Planning

When Phoenix had gotten to my dorm I had immediately jumped into his arms, crying and saying inaudible things to him. He had held me and apologised for being a jerk and I had forgiven him.

Christene ended up fine, just a cut on her forehead which we took care of. Kloe and James had came back from the doctors appointment and I had told them everything, while crying. Apparently Kloe didn't mind because her mom, which I totally forgot about, was a specialist in the  supernatural department.

Me, Christene, James, Phoenix, Kloe, Colin and Jordan were all currently seated in the living room, watching Finding Nemo and talking about baby names for Kloe's baby.

"What about Jackson?" Inquired Jordan.

"Screw that. I'd name my kid Bob before I named him Jackson."  Kloe said with a disgusted look on her face. "Besides what if its not a boy? It could be a girl." She mumbled under her breathe but I heard her.

"Your having a girl?!" I screamed and jumped up in excitement. "Omg no way! I thought it was a boy? Now we'll have a little flower girl!"

She blushed and looked away. "Yes, okay its a girl jeez. At the doctors appointment he said it was twin girls. I thought it was a boy too though." Kloe explained while grinning.

"Twins?!" I shouted again and tackled Kloe in a hug. "Oh my gosh I can't believe it! Two little flower girls!" I pulled back and smiled while Christene hugged Kloe.

"I know right? Its gonna hurt my vagina sooo bad." She stated while putting emphasis on the 'so'. I gasped and lightly smacked her arm.

"Klo!" She giggled and shook her head.

"What? Its the truth!" I laughed along with everyone else in the room.

"So about the names...." Kloe trailed off. "For one of the girls I was thinking maybe Mary Gerrison Fitzgerald. Mary for grandma Mary, you know her and Gerrison for of course you and than my last name, Fitzgerald." Kloe said while smiling and rubbing her stomach.

"Oh thats beautiful Klo! I love it!" I shouted and hugged her tightly.

"And for the other girl, I was thinking Robi St.Rose Fitzgerald." I grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Beautiful." She smiled and looked down at her bump. "Thank you Darla." I nodded and leaned back into Phoenix.

"Don't touch the butt!" Christene and I yelled at the same time. We both looked at each other and busted up laughing. "You guys are weird." James mumbled and shook his head.

An hour or so later, the movie had ended. Kloe had gone to bed earlier and Colin and Jordan were going to go sleep in this hotel about a mile away. Just as they were leaving I stood up and ran into Jordan's arms.

"I love you and I'll see you in the morning. We haven't hung out in a while so one of these days soon just me and you are gonna go shopping or something alright?" I whispered into his ear and than kissed his cheek.

"Hey wow you got yo own boyfriend, don't touch mine." Colin said sarcastically while wrapping his arms around Jordan's waist,making him blush furiously. I mentally awed at my two little gay boys.

"You guys are so cute! Jolin for life!" I shouted while throwing my fist in the air. I may have been religious but I didn't mind gay or bisexual people or anything like that. It was their own decisions and I had no right to judge them. Besides I've grown up with Jordan and he's been gay the whole time.

"Love you too Dar and ya we will have to hang out soon. Bye girlies." Jordan said while smiling and waving.

"Love you guys bye." Colin said and turned with Jordan still in his arms, and walked out the door. I signed and turned around once I had locked the door.