Chapter 1: Average Day

You lay in your bed sleeping without a care in the world. That is until you hear knocking at your door.

"Y/N!!" Aunt May yelled.

You suddenly wake up. "What?" You yelled back.

"You're gonna be late!" She told you.

"WHAT?!" You replied. "I thought today is Sunday!"

"No!" She told you. "Today is Monday!!"

"Crap!!" You shouted while jumping out of bed.

Aunt May sighs as she walks away from your door. Once she's down the stairs, Uncle Ben asks "Y/N is going to be late isn't he?"

"Yup, " she answered.

You come running down the stairs with your pants on backward. "I'll see you later guys!" You told them.

You slam your face against the door and grab your nose. "Are you okay?" Ben asked you.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, " you replied.

You open the door and almost run out. "Y/N!" May yelled.

"What?" You asked.

"Don't you want some breakfast?" She asked you.

You run back into the house and grab a cereal box. Quickly, you get a plastic bag.

After that, you get some milk and pour it in. You grab a spoon and run out of the house.

"What are we going to do with that kid?" She asked.

"I don't know, " Uncle Ben answered. "But he left his backpack."

Aunt May sighs. "Can you bring it to him?" She asked.

"Yeah, " he answered. "I'll be right back."

You run around the corner while eating your cereal. You see your bus taking off without you.

"Hey!" You scream with your mouth full of cereal. "Stop the bus!!"

You run up to the side of it and slam your hand on it. "Stop the bus!! Stop the bus!!!" You screamed.

The bus driver smiles as he watches you suffer. But, luckily for you, MJ gets up from her seat and walks up to the bus driver.

"Stop the bus!" She told him. "And let him on!"

The bus driver sighs and stops the bus. You stop running and walk up to the door.

He opens it and you walk on. You look at MJ and tell her "thank you."

"You're welcome, " she replied.

MJ walks back to her seat with one of her friends while you search for somewhere to sit.

Luck wasn't on your side since no one would let you sit with them. No one, except for Gwen Stacy.

"Y/N!" Your recently new friend said to you.

You look over and see her patting the seat next to her. Immediately, you take your chance and walk over to her.

Unfortunately, someone sticks their leg out and you trip. Hitting the floor, your glasses fell off.

"Damn it, " you said.

Gwen gets up from her seat and tells the person who tripped you "hey! Leave him alone!!"

She goes on to help you up. "Are you alright?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah, " you answered now standing up. "I just need my glasses."