Chapter 14: Fight Like A True Hero

Connors stumble through the sewers as he tries his best to get back to the base of the Sinister Six. He busts open the door and falls to his knee. "Lizard!" his last three members said as they ran to him. 

They run over to him and help the man up. "Are you ok, sir?" Mysterio asked him. 

"No," he answered. "Aleksei was quite rough with me." 

"Big ol' bastard," Scorpion said while carrying Connors on his shoulder to his chair. "We're better off without him." 

Connors grabs a syringe and jabs it into his arm and so turns back into The Lizard. "I agree," he said. "Big idiot couldn't do much."

"I never did much like Aleksei," Mysterio said. "He served his purpose, right?" 

"Indeed he did," Lizard told him. "The fool did help at least." 

"Whoa, whoa," Electro said. "Don't y'all think you're being a bit too harsh?" 

"Are you questioning me, Max?" Lizard inquired. 

"I'm just saying. Y'all are talking about Aleksei as if he was utterly useless which he's not. He did more than just help us find out Spiderman's and Ghost-Spider's identities," he told them. 

"So, you're correcting me, huh?" asked Lizard. 

"Well, not exactly. I'm more pointing things out. You're just misunderstanding," he retorted. 

Slowly walking towards him, Lizard tells him "I misunderstood nothing. YOU are correcting me which is a mistake. What I say is right and in right the moment I speak it and you are not one to refuse it!" 

"Look, I don't want to start a fight," Electro told him while backing up. 

"Too late," Lizard told him as his back finally hit a wall. 

Electro tries to fire off a blast but Lizard grabs him by the wrists and directs the blasts to the roof with some of the electricity hitting him as well. Lizard squeezes tight which causes Electro to scream out loud. 

The Lizard proceeds to open up his mouth and is about to chomp down on Electro. "Sir, I know this isn't the best time, but may I interject?" Mysterio asked. 

Lizard closes his mouth and lets go of Electro. "Make it quick." 

"I understand you believe Maxwell deserves death but think about his usefulness to us," Mysterio said. "He could do something for us no doubt and make himself at least somewhat useful." 

The Lizard looks at the man below him. "I guess you're right," he said before walking over to his seat. "Max, make yourself useful, unlike Rhino." 

"You want me to kill Spiderman and Ghost-Spider?" Electro inquired. 

"Physically, no. Spiritually, yes," he answered. "And we no longer know them as Spiderman and Ghost-Spider. They are Y/N Parker and Gwen Stacy. Do what you want with this information. Just prove your usefulness and I'll spare your life." 

"Yes, sir! I promise I'll show that I'm not useless!" he told him before running out of the sewers. 

"We'll see about that," Lizard said while resting his head on his fist. 

"Sir, what would you like for us to do while Maxwell tries to 'break Spiderman and Ghost-Spider spiritually'?" asked Mysterio. 

"Figure out how to we are going to end Norman," the Lizard replied. 

A few days later and it's a Friday night. Y/N gets out of his bed after a power nap and slaps on his Spiderman costume. First, he stretches and gets ready for what he might face this night. "Come on New York. You may be the City That Never Sleeps but I'm gonna put you to rest," he said before jumping out of his window.