Chapter 5: Coming Together

It was Friday and the sun was beginning to set. You land on top of a building and sigh.

Suddenly, your phone goes off. "Gwen," you said while looking at your phone.

Answering, you ask "what's up?"

"Hey, can I talk with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, " you answered. "Where are you at?"

She tells you and your head to her location. "Wonder what she wants to talk about, " you thought.

You finally get to where she's at and see Gwen.

(Income the comments)

You blush but thanks to your mask, she couldn't tell. "H-hey, Gwen, " you said.

"Hey, Y/N, " she said back. "Wanna sit with me?"

"Sure..." You answered.

You sit down next to her on the web. It was silent and Gwen was just smiling at you.

"Wh-why do you have your mask off?" You asked her.

"No one is around, " she answered. "So, we're safe."

"Yeah... But, better safe than sorry y'know, " you replied.

"I guess, " she said back.

Gwen still didn't put her mask on. She just looked at you as the windblown through her fluent blonde hair.

You looked at Gwen in her diamond blue eyes. She didn't look pretty. She didn't look beautiful. She looked gorgeous. Marvelous even.

"Uh... Gwen?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you meet MJ's friends?"

She was taken off guard by you asking her this. "Uh, yeah, " Gwen answered.

"Did you guys get along?"

"We did."

"Awesome! So, what's the band name gonna be?"

"The Mary Janes."

"Oh, " you responded.

"I don't really care, " she told you. "As long as I get to play the drums, I do not care."

"So, your dad is also ok with it?"

"Yeah, " she answered. "He's glad that I've found something to help take my mind off my mom's death."

"Good..." You said while turning your face away from her.

"Y'know, you can take off your mask, " she told you. "No one is around to see us."

"I told you, better safe than sorry, " you replied.

She just had a blank expression on her face. You tell her "Gwen, I just need to-"