Chapter 9: The Date

12:37 am.

You stand on top of a building looking don't at Manhattan. While doing so, Ghost-Spider walks up behind you.

She wraps her arms around you and places her head on your back. "Hey, " she said.

"Hey, " you said while turning around to face her. "What are you doin'?"

"Just enjoyin' the company, " she said now looking you in the eyes.

"I think I'll do that as well, " you replied.

Both of you kissed each otherpassionately

passionately. While doing so, the city that never sleeps is actually asleep.

It was confusing. You kept wondering why The Sinister Six just suddenly disappeared.

Things were quiet, you and Ghost-Spider didn't like that one bit. They were planning something that you two just didn't know about yet.

Suddenly, police cars go flying by. You and your girlfriend stop and look at the cars. "That's our call, " you said.

"Yup, " she agreed.

Both of you jump off the building and web sling where the cars are going. "What do you think we're headin' into?" Ghost-Spider asked.

"Not sure, " you answered. "But that's the fun of not knowing!"

"True, " she agreed.

Both of you continue to web sling until the cops stopped. You and Ghost-Spider land on a nearby building and look at the cops entering a bank.

"Bank robbery huh?" You asked.

"But it doesn't look like there's fightin' goin' on in there, " Ghost-Spider pointed out.

"You're not wrong, " you replied. "Maybe everything is settled. But maybe we should check it out."

"Whatever you say, " she said back.

Both of you web sling to the top of the bank. Entering the ventilation system, you and here get to the middle of the bank.

Looking from the vent, both of you see the cops tie down three men in masks.

"Alright, the cops got everything settled, " you stated. "Let's go."

"Alright, " she responded.

Both of you begin to leave, but your Spidey sense goes off. "Wait, what's goin' on?!" You asked.

Suddenly, the vent breaks apart and you two fall into the bank. "We got 'em!!" The cops said.

"Wh-wh-what's goin' on?!" You asked.

The three men in masks stand up and pull off their ties. The one in the middle takes off his mask to reveal himself to Captain George Stacy.

"We got you two now Spiders, " he said.