Chapter 15: Grave Visiting

The Lizard sits in his chair as Scorpion enters his lair. "What is it?" Lizard asked. 

"Max has been captured," Scorpion informed him. 

The Lizard slams his arm onto one of the arms rests of the chair. "Why do I even bother?" he questioned while standing up. He walked to Scorpion and the animal man looks up at him. "I want you to end the Spider. I want him dead!" 

"Yes, sir!" he replied. "I promise to kill him!" 

Lizard grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air. As Scorpion began to struggle to breathe, the Lizard tells him "that's good. You better not disappoint me like Max and the others. If you do, I'll break you out of jail and kill you." He lets go of Scorpion and he can finally breathe. "Do you understand?" 

"Yes... I do," he answered. 

"Good! Now leave!" Lizard shouted. 

As fast as he could, Scorpion ran out of the room and Mysterio walked in. "Sending out Mac I see," he stated. 

"You," Lizard said while turning to him and walking fastly towards him. "You said that Max could be useful." 

Remembering last time with how Lizard nearly killed Electro, Mysterio responds "I did. But I also said that he would be somewhat useful. Which he was." 

"How the hell do you believe that?" Lizard inquired. 

"You see, he fought Spiderman and no doubt weaken him at least somewhat," Mysterio told him. "The Spider's will is strong but everyone has a breaking point. After everything, he has been through, he's no doubt is breaking down. We can assume this by going off what we know. Y/N lost his uncle, he was probably dating Ghost-Spider and has most likely broken up with her, and dealt with Mac's poison, and felt himself get shocked by Max. So, can you imagine what will happen to him if he has to deal with Mac's poison again?" 

"You got a point there," Lizard admitted. 

"Indeed I do," Mysterio replied with a hint of hubris. "And if Y/N Parker can deal with the second round of Mac's poison, I have something planned that will no doubt break that powerful will he has." 

The Lizard smiles. "I like the sound of that." 

"I am pleased to hear that, sir." 

"Sorry about snapping earlier." 

"There's nothing to be sorry, sir," Mysterio told him. "As far as I'm concerned, your anger was justified." 

"Good. 'Cause I wasn't actually sorry. Connors sometimes splits out." 

"I understand." 

The Lizard walks away and Mysterio stands all by himself. "Norman, oh, I can't wait to see the look on that face of yours once we destroy you. You may have ruined us, but we will ruin you. Just wait." 

Meanwhile with Y/N. He had just gotten some nice clothes on and was looking at himself in the mirror. Fixing his hair, he said, "alright, I'm good!" 

He walks out of the bathroom and Aunt May looks at him. "Y/N," she said. "You look nice. Are you going out with someone?" 

"Well, I'm going to meet with someone?" he explained.

"Who is it?" 

"Uncle Ben," he answered. 

"Oh..." 

"Yeah, I just want to visit his grave and speak with him for a bit." 

"Well, when you meet him, tell him that I said hi."