Chapter 10: The Fearsome Five

It has been a few days since your first date with Gwen. You woke up and it was Friday.

You wanted to feel good, but the guilt was eating you up from the inside. "Damn it, " you said while placing your hand on your forehead.

You struggle to get out of bed and when you do, you just stare at the floor. "How am I goin' to tell her? Or should I even tell her?"

You begin to get dressed for school. "I can't keep something like this secret for much longer, " you admitted to yourself.

Once, your clothes were on, you walked out of your room. With your back hutched, you brushed your teeth.

Now entering the kitchen, you see your Aunt cooking. "Morning Y/N, " she said.

"Morning, " you replied.

"Breakfast?"

"Sure?"

May places a plate full of food in front of you. You begin to eat as she looks at you questioningly.

"Y/N, are you ok?" She asked you.

"No, " you answered. "I'm not."

"What wrong?" She asked.

You look down at the food looking for the words to say. "There's this... thing that I'm having a problem with, " you told her.

"What is this 'thing'?" May asked you.

"Okay, I need advice from you Aunt May, " you told her.

"Okay, " she said understanding.

"If you had a 'friend' and they had a huge secret as well that could ruin the friendship, would you want your 'friend' to tell you the secret?" You asked her.

"Well, I would, " she answered.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Y/N, " she said while placing her hand on top of yours. "You're going to need to tell that friend of yours this secret; because not all secrets can be kept. If they find out on their own, it's going to hurt a lot more than if you told them."

You look her in the eyes trying not to cry. "The truth will set you free, " she said. "They might be angry with you now, but your relationship can be repaired. But if you let them find out on their own, the relationship won't be able to be repaired."

A single tear rolls down your cheek. "Thank you, " you told your Aunt.

"You're welcome, " she replied.

You wipe away your tears and stand up from your seat. Making sure that your backpack is on, you tell her "well, I gotta go to school."

"Okay, have fun and good luck with that 'friend', " she replied.

You get out of the house and book it for school. During your run, you thought "alright, I'll tell Gwen after school. We'll meet up and I'll tell her everything. Hopefully, she'll forgive me."

A Few Hours Later...

You sit down at the lunch table staring at your food. "Are you trying to make the food move with your mind?" Harry asked.

"Huh?!" You said while quickly picking up your head. "Oh, no."

"You alright?" Harry asked while placing his food down.

"Yeah, I'm fine, " you answered.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, " you told him.