Barrier Problems

Note: this used to be called a half chapter but I have since then changed it to just be a chapter
|Xanthos|

"WHAT TYPE OF PROBLEM IN BUSY!" "BAD PROBLEMS!" "WITH WHAT!?!" "YOUR COMPUTER!" "COME HERE THEN!" "WHY!?" "I CAN'T FIND MY HELMET AND IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING A NEW ONE!" "THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR STUPID HELMET, X!?!" "I DONT WANT ANYONE TO SEE ME I DONT KNOW HOW THEY WILL REACT!?!" "Ugh, really now."

I walked over to our temporary room

"Xisuma there's a god damm Fae cursed creature out there, you have a dog hybrid and a creeper hybrid on your server why can't you come here!?!" "C-cause I d-don't think they'll accept that im like this." "They will bro." "A-are you sure?" "Yes. Now come fix this problem." "O-okay.."

We walked out of our room. X seemed to lower his head into his sweater, seeming to forget the conversation we just had.

"Okay, what seems to be the problem with my computer?" "It's not really a problem with the computer its more of a problem with the server." "W-why didn't you say that before!?!"

X started typing trying to figure out what was wrong with the server.

"Sh*t."

I had never heard Xisuma curse before so it must have been more serious than we thought.

"W-what wrong?" "It's- it's the barrier." "W-whats wrong with the barrier?" "It seems to be glitching all over the place and it has this symbol appearing randomly." "Is that a watcher symbol?"

"That's not exactly a watcher symbol." "Grian?!?" "What do you mean its not exactly a watcher symbol?" "It's the symbol that watchers have but it technically isn't theirs in the first place." "Can we get some context instead of you stating that it's theirs but not theirs."

"Its Evo's."

"Evo?"

"Evolutions." "Evo-what?" "Evolutions. My old server." "So its the symbol for your old server you were in?" "Yes. Its the symbol for Evo or what some people like to call it now "Watcher lands." Its the symbol for Evo yes but Evo is where watchers originated."

"So you played in a server that held watchers?" "Well technically I owned the server but watchers were like a metaphor, we just didn't expect them to be real." "What do you mean you didn't expect them to be real?" "Well, We all thought they were a metaphor about the people who used to be on the server and they would always be watching over us. So there was watcher one for the people who had always been watching over us and watcher two for my friend Tartus and I was going to be watcher three once I joined hermitcraft. We just didn't think they would be actual real beings."

"So what you're saying is that the symbol watchers use is your servers symbol."

"Guys!?!" "What is it X?" "N-never mind its back to normal." "O-okay?" "The barrier was glitching badly and looked like it was about to de-code itself."

"Okay, well im going to finish reading the books I got from the mansion to see if there's anything else about Faes and Cursed Faes."

"Alright well, im going to finish my new helmet and go to bed." "Good night X." "Good night Grian!"

Thats it for Chapter 14 see you next chapter c:

Also everything I said about the watchers being a metaphor is true as the first one is supposed to represent us fans who were watching Evo
the second one is supposed to represent tartus[i have no idea how to spell his name]because he left the evo series
then the third and finale one is Grian as he left the Evo series to join hermitcraft. And the watchers would always be watching them even if they weren't there cause people made videos on the Evo server.
Welp that's all bye :D

word count - 646