Braids

|Mumbo|

"GRIAN!!"

Grian looked towards me and I saw his eyes. Both of them were all black with red slits for his pupils. He lunged at me, trying to pin me to the ground.

"YOU! XEL TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!!"

Grian materialized something out of thin air. It was a claw that seemed to be made out of the shadows around us. I saw Xan's face lose every ounce of color it had as they looked at the claw in absolute terror. Grian lunged at Xan, swiping the claw in their direction. He suddenly stopped and mumbled something to himself before turning towards me. He lunged in my direction and I made a shield in front of myself. It seemed to surprise him and he ran straight into it.

He backed up a bit and looked at the shield. He lunged again but attacked the shield instead, dissipating it in one swipe. I forced another shield to come up in the shape of a sphere around me. He flew towards me and swiped at the shield. It immediately disappeared as he flew through it and into me. He pinned me to the ground and tried to swipe the claw at me. I brought my arms up and he hit my braces instead. They instantly broke and were flung to the side. He hit my arms in the process, sending a burning pain through them.

He went to hit me again when something dove onto him, pushing him off me. I looked to see who dove into him and saw Xan trying to fight him. Grian pushed them away and purple fire materialized in his hand. Xan did the same but their's was more blue-ish than purple. Grian flew at Xan while Xan stood there. Grian was about to hit them when a pair of giant purple wings opened and they shot up into the air. Grian flew after them and came at them with his claw again. He blocked the claw with something I couldn't really see. I watched this happen a couple more times before Grian had Xan pinned in the sky. It looked like they were having a conversation or something like that.

|Xan|

Braids had me cornered. I couldn't move unless I wanted to get killed. Permanently.

"Braids stop this! Don't you want Grian to be happy!"

"That's why I'm doing this. Don't you see,"

Braids motioned around us.

"This server. It surely can't make him happy. Surely not with that Monster."

Their words were laced with hatred as they looked down towards Mumbo.

"What do you have against him? He and Grian are perfectly happy together. Sure Mumbo has his alter and water hurts him, but that doesn't stop them from being happy. Sure Grian is a Fae cursed player but that doesn't stop em. They're perfectly happy together. Nothing you say will say otherwise."

"He's a Monster. Cant, you see that? He cannot be controlled. He could kill Xel. I'm taking him back home and destroying this world and everyone in it."

"WHY?!? There's no reason to destroy this world!?!"
"There is more reason to destroy it than to not."

"WHAT REASON!?! THERE'S NO REASON TO DESTROY EVERYTHING HERE!!

"YES THERE IS!! I CAN'T LET THESE PESTS STAY ALIVE!! THEY WILL TRY TO TAKE XEL FROM US!!!"

"BRAIDS!! LISTEN TO REASON!! THEY ALL LOVE HIM LIKE A FAMILY AND YOUR TAKING THAT AWAY FROM HIM!!! BY TAKING HIM AWAY YOU'LL ONLY MAKE HIM HATE YOU!!"

"He can't hate me if he doesn't remember this..."

"NO!! YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT!!! YOU'RE NOT WIPING HIS MEMORY!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!"