Chapter 3: Discusion

~¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪~ 

"BUT IT couldn't have exploded so suddenly." Yachi speaks up. "What do you mean?" Kageyama asks. "Flame igniters don't explode unless they are triggered"  Yachi explains. "See? Ever since LN came here, these things have been happening!" Kiyoko insists. "Guys, let's all remain calm and discuss this properly. I suggest we go to our respective rooms and think this through, later we will address this. I'll bring some food for all of you." Suga says calmly. Eventually, everyone nods and goes to their rooms. "YN. Can i come with you?" Kenma asks. "Sure." YN smiles. Kenma clings his arm around hers and they enter YN's room.

¿¿¿¿ Pov

My head hurts

How dare you

It was me.

Not her.

Clutching on his hair tightly he pulled on the roots roughly

Get out of my head

¿ɓuıop noʎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥM

̵͎̱̖͔͔̥̻̃̚͝͠İ̴̞̞͇̼̮̿̍͌ ̸̡͚͔̯͎̝̞̜͊͛̌̅̽̑̌̐͜l̸̼̩̝̦̎o̶̻̿͛̅̌v̷͖͕̲̦̰̥̩̗̐̋̊̑͛̒̐͑̚͝e̵͎̦̞͉̹̦͋̄͊̚͘ ̸̨̬̹̖̳̦̋͑̀̚͜͝y̸̬̪̘̪͓̿̆͝o̵̪͎͌̒͌͐̀ư̴̝͔̜̦̩̣̲̭͚͇̽́̈̄͒̌ ̴͇͍̩͋̓̎̄́͋͜͝

H̸̡̜̪̪̩̘̤̥͑̐͆A̸̖͙̽̍̈́̉̔̈́̿̈́H̵̨͊̔̓͒̈́̉́̓͠A̴̼͆̂̀̈̏͝H̴̨̳̱̮̳̯͋̍̊͐Ȧ̷̗͙̣̫̱̖̜͂͌̿͑̾̿̾̊̊H̴̛͓̜̩̩̗̗̖̹͔͇Ą̵͋̌̊̓̊̈́͊̚͝H̸̬̥̓̍̅̈́̀̊́̚͠Ā̷̢̛͉̞̺͂̐̾̀̚̚͝͝ ̷̣̖̕͠

ᵢ'ₗₗ ₖᵢₗₗ ₜₕₑₘ.
ᵢ'ₗₗ ₖᵢₗₗ ₜₕₑₘ ₐₗₗ

ђคђคђคђคђคђค

ﻮ๏ คฬคץ
ⓖⓞ ⓐⓦⓐⓨ

[̲̅M][̲̅i][̲̅n][̲̅e].

Normal Pov
Kenma played with her hair lightly as she snored. She was deep in sleep. "YN-chan.. Why do you have to risk your life like that." Kenma says sighing loudly as he  continued to play with her hair. "Kenma-san! LN-san!" Suga says opening their door. Suga glanced at YN's sleeping figure and shrunk. "Sorry. Here's the breakfast." He whispers and silently closes the door. "Thank you Suga-san." Kenma says before Suga disappeared. Suga gives him a thumbs up and leaves the room. Kenma grabs the breakfast, (2 meat buns and 2 water bottles). And shakes YN, waking her up. "Mm?" She stirred awake. "Time to eat, YN." Kenma says, shoving her food into her arms. "Oh, thank you." She said as she bit into the meat bun. Kenma smiled at her lightly. "YN...if anything is bothering you, you better tell me." Kenma says before biting into his bun. "Yeah, of course." YN says, swallowing her food. Kenma smiles at her and pats her head.  YN blushed in embarrasment. "Stop that, im not a kid!" She exclaims. Kenma smirks and tackles her, tickling her sides. She laugh uncontrollably. "S-stop--Hahahahah!" She says. "Only if you let me give you head pats!" Kenma says. "Okay okay!" She says and Kenma stops, patting her head. "I hate you." She says, pouting.

Sliding the door open, Kenma and YN enters the room. They came a little early, and in the room was Ushijima, waiting patiently. "YN, im gonna go get Kuroo. Wait for me here, kay?" Kenma says ruffling her hair. "Okay." She says, fixing her hair. She walks over to Ushijima and sits near him. "It must be nice." Ushijima mumbles. "P-pardon?" YN stutters. "It must be nice to see someone you know." Ushijima says. "Y-you don't know anyone here?" YN asks. Ushijima shakes his head 'no'. "Well, atleast your not alone. I've been surviving by myself since the outbreak started. Its refreshing to have people to talk to." YN says, rubbing her hands together. Ushijima perks up and looks at her. "You've been alone?" He asks. YN nods. "Im sorry that was rude of me." Ushijima says. "W-what? No, no. Its okay it must be hard to trust strangers, so, what your saying was--" Ushijima cuts her off by placing his hand on her head. He stares at her for awhile, before retracting his hand and looking away. "Your so small." He says. YN's face heats up and she puffs her cheeks. "Actually im 5"7ft." She says proudly. "And im more than 6ft tall, but here we are." Ushijima says chuckling. YN giggles a little. "Thanks for that." She says silently. And before he could ask why she was thanking him, the door slid open, revealing Kenma, Kuroo and Suga. "LN-chan! Ushijima-san! Your early." Suga says teasingly. "She came with me, but i went to wake Kuroo." Kenma explains, and Suga nods in understanding. "Alright. We will discuss this when everyone is in the room." Suga says, clasping his hands together.

"Okay Yachi, can you repeat what you said earlier?" Suga asks politely. Yachi figets nervously. "U-um.. the fire igniter, it uh-- d-doesn't explode unless triggered, m-maybe it was because of the heat of the room or something." She says. "I guess. We are in the middle of summer anyways." Tsukishima agrees. Oikawa's brows furrow as though he was deep in thought. "Well, theres not much to discuss about the events that happened today, so for now, Tsukishima and i will check the rations. And tonight, We will have our patrols. YN will join them" Suga instructs. 'Suga is a really good leader..' YN thought. "W-wait patrol?" YN asks. "Yeah, theres the rooftop, outside, the music room and the 3rd floor." Kageyama explains. "You can come with me if you'd like!" Oikawa intervenes. "Im patroling outside." He says smiling. "Unless your scared, might aswell stay inside." Tsukishima says, brushing pass YN. She glares at the blonde megane and with no hesitation, she says,

"I'll patrol with Oikawa."

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧