Chapter 11: Supply run

~¤•¤•¤•¤•~

A FEW days has passed and it didnt go unnoticed that YN managed to befriend Kiyoko. Everyone decided not to question it since it was better this way.

YN sat down beside Kiyoko as they at breakfast. "How was sleep?" Kiyoko asks. "It was alright, it was pretty cold last night." YN replies. "Yeah, summer nights are cold in Miyagi." Kiyoko says shaking her head.

The boys listened awkwardly as the two conversed normally. 'Since when were they friends?' They thought.

"Okay guys, today is the day we go out for a supply run" Suga announces, breaking the silence.

YN and Kiyoko stops their conversation to listen to what the grey haired male had to say.

"Todays tasks, Kiyoko, Kenma and i will be in nightwatch to night. YN, Kuroo, Oikawa and Kageyama will go out to grab supplies. Ushijima and Tsukishima will guard the front gate." Sugawara lists down. "Any objections?" Suga asks.

Silence filled the air. Kenma hesitantly speaks up. "Why is YN part of the supply run..?" He asks.

To which the others realize. "Oh yeah, why is she with the supply run?" Kageyama chimes.

"Its pretty dangerous, she should be with the nightwatch." Kiyoko says. YN chuckles. "Its okay, im quick and small so im hard to spot!" YN says.

"You can change if you want YN--" Suga began but YN declined. "Dont worry, i'll be alright!" She says, smiling.

And so they preped for the supply run. "Be safe YN.." Kenma says, hugging her. "I will. Besides, i have strong men with me." YN says giggling.

Kenma lets her go and goes to his job. Kiyoko approaches YN. "Be safe out there. I still need my bestie." She said smiling.

YN laughs. "Of course. I'll be back before you know it!" She says, as she stood up. But before she could go to the team. Kiyoko grabs her wrist and slips a piece of paper in it.

"Its info i found on Yachi's diary about half-deads. Dont trust anyone with this." Kiyoko whispers to YN. YN nods, she could hear the sincerity in Kiyoko's voice.

YN slips the paper into her pocket and she approaches the team. "Are ya ready?" Kuroo asks. YN nods and they start to make their way down to the groundfloor.

YN was at the back of the group, so she pulled out the sheet of paper and she started to read silently.

"Half-deads,
Have ultra hearing, looks and acts like a human. And very intelligent.

How to spot a halfdead:
•has a bitemark somewhere in the body.
•Sensitive to sound.
•color of blood is not red.
•they cant sleep.

Facts:
Half deads are mutations.
Sexual interaction with them will either turn you into a half dead or an average zombie.
They are emotionless. They can only feel emotions towards someone they cared deeply for before they were infected.

Im suspicious with one of the people in my base. Hes very sly and thinks that i havent noticed his behaviour.

Information gotten from code name: P.H.

My information from him"

'How did yachi know all of this? Shes suspicious of someone?' YN thought. She quickly slipped the paper into her pockets as they were about to exit the building.

Oikawa slows his pace and drinks a pill. "What's that pill for?" YN asked. Oikawa got alittle startled but he smiles sheepishly. "Its for my knee pain but that was the last one." Oikawa says sadly.

"Something happened to your knee?" YN asked. "Yeah, it was when i was in Junior High, i jacked it up really badly." Oikawa says chuckling.

It was a long walk but, they arrived at the site. They moved swiftly. Oddly enough they encountered so little of walkers. YN grabbed packs of bread and chips, taking the whole shelf. "Are you done?" Kageyama asked, tapping YN's shoulder.

YN nodded. Kageyama grabs her hand, she looks at him a little flustered. "I have a bad feeling. Hold my hand for your safety." Kageyama says looking around suspiciously. YN agrees and intertwines her finger with his.

And as they exited the building, it was dead quiet. Kuroo took the lead and cautiously left the building.

Suddenly, a roar erupted from the building. YN, Kageyama and Oikawa quickly went out. Many walkers and jumpers quickly rushed towards them. "Shit. Its a set up!" Oikawa exclaims. Kuroo grumbles and they started to run. But a jumper latches itself to Kuroo.

"Kuroo!?"

~《♤》《♡》《♧》《♢》~