Chapter 12: Kuroo

~○●○●○~

YN FELT the dread rush into her. And before she could rip her hand off of Kageyama, Oikawa smacks the zombie lifeless. "COME ON RUN!" Oikawa exclaimed, taking the lead.

Oikawa leads them into a building and slams the door close as everyone enters. The zombies growled and grumble from the other side of the door, luckily the door was pretty strong, we had sometime to quickly escape through the roof.

They jumped roof to roof until they stopped at took refuge in and old pharmacy. They panted loudly after all the running. "I-Is everyone alright?" Oikawa asks.

YN and Kageyama nod but Kuroo was silent, he was clutching on his arm.

"Kuroo? Are you okay?" YN asks, approaching him. Kuroo flinches a little a shakes his head.

He reveals his arm, and it had a huge claw mark, it was bleeding badly. "Oh my god!" YN exclaimed as she quickly went to Kuroo's aid. Kageyama thought quickly and rushed into the store to get bandages.

Oikawa goes over to bandage Kuroo's arm whislt YN comforted Kuroo thoroughly. Kageyama sat and watched as Oikawa treasted the wound.

"Luckily scratches arent infectious but i made sure to clean the wound." Oikawa says. Kageyama, Kuroo and YN sighed in relief. Immediately, YN hugs Kuroo. "You jerk! Your so reckless!" YN says angrily. Kuroo chuckles a little.

"Lets just be happy that i get to live another day." Kuroo says, the relief going through his body. Oikawa looks around and the zombies were mostly gone.

"We better move quickly. The walkers could come by at any momment." Oikawa says, checking the bags. Then YN remembers, they were in a pharmacy.

"Wait i need to grab something in the pharmacy." YN says as she quietly slipped in. "Okay, be careful." Oikawa says.

YN goes to the medicines and found what she was looking for. She grabbed two bottles and quickly ran back to her team. "Oikawa!" She whispered shouted as she tossed a medicine bottle at him.

Oikawa catches it and looks at it. "Oh, its the one for my knee pain.. Thank you so much YN!" He says, patting her head and smiling widely.

They continued their journey to the school, YN stuck by Kuroo just incase he needed something.

Kuroo had his head down the whole time, he burdened the team and almost led them to death. "Kuroo." YN whispered, holding his shoulder. Kuroo' s eyes went to the girl who had a sad smile on her face. "It's okay to be weak sometimes.." she said, as she offers to hold his hand.

Kuroo smiles at her a little and takes her hand. "Okay..i'll take note of that.." Kuroo mumbles, squeezing her hand in reassurance.

Soon they arrived at their base, Kuroo lets go of YNs hand and went ahead to see Suga.

"Is Kuroo alright? He seemed so down when he came in." Kenma asks as YN enters the base. "Well, he got injured and he felt like a burden to us." YN says as she and Kenma walked towards the meeting room.

"Ever since the apocalypse started, he got sensitive and his anxiety developed." Kenma explains. YN listened intently as Kenma explained that Kuroo would sometimes cry himself to sleep.

"But ever since i had been sleeping in his room, he said that he was feeling better. So i never left." Kenma says, smiling a little.

YN intertwines her fingers into Kenmas and gives a soft squeeze. "What about you? I still remember all your insecurities back then." YN says softly. Kenma chuckles, "Kuroo and i have been helping eachother out." Kenma says smiling.

Kenma and YN enter he meeting room and it had an weird feeling. Something felt off. "Oh by the way, wheres Kiyoko?" YN asked.

"Kiyoko? She hasnt left her room." Kenma says sitting down. YN sits down next to him and soon the room started to fill, but Kiyoko was no where to be found.

After a few minutes of talking with Tsukishima and Ushijima, YN started to wonder where Kiyoko was.

"Im gonna go get Kiyoko." YN says to Ushijima, who nods at her. YN walks down the hallway and stops at Kiyoko's door.

Knock knock.. YN knocked on the door gently. "Kiyoko? Im coming in.." YN says as she opens the door.